R&C's Ego-Rama Ballots are Available NOW!

Started by HotRodLadyCrusr, July 14, 2005, 01:03:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotRodLadyCrusr

Step right up and get your R & C Ego-Rama ballot. That's right folks, it's time to support your fellow RRT member's. There are 4 RRT members in contendership plus one lurker that I know of.

#1 Denise Sheldon (HotRodLadyCrusr)
#3 Jim Sheldon (lurker), he answers to "Denise's Dad" :lol:
#4  Cory Cummings
#7  Al Cook (Big Al)
#11 Jack Parker (PhatRat)

I've attached a scanned ballot for your viewing and printing pleasure PLUS, this year you can vote online at www.rodandcustommagazine.com The Mag states one vote per computer. The rules also state that you must pick 6 or your vote doesn't count.

I certainly would appreciate everyone's vote. I would do my best to represent the RRT in such a way as to make you all proud.

Also, I would like to add that I really need my folks to go to make this trip affordable. My folks said that I could sleep in their room which would save me approx $750 dollars in room costs. With driving out to the west coast, the 5 day event and the drive home, I'm looking at 15 days on the road. If they don't get in I'll still participate but it will just make it alittle harder so PLEASE vote for Dad as well and of course Big Al, Phat Rat, and Cory too.

Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

_Drewfus_

Go you good things!!!!!

Cheers,

Drewfus :wink:  :D
\"Dear God,
help me be the MAN that my dog thinks I am.......\"

Leon

I'm assuming they don't have it up on the magazine site yet?  I can't find it.  Do you have a full scan of the form or is it being chopped off at the bottom because of the forum?

sal37

Denise
I also wanted to vote on line but could not find it on the Rod&Custom site.  Any suggestions?

Steve

47-forvette

Denise,
You must be a godess.  The way you make things happen, you are all over this!!!  I didn't think anything would be out until July 27.  Thanks for the support.  Hoping to meet you soon.
\\\\\\\"Zen @ 102 MPH\\\\\\\"

HotRodLadyCrusr

Cory, I'm looking forward to meeting you in person in Oct!

Since the magazine wasn't due out till the end of this month I don't think that they have had a chance to include the Ego-Rama info online yet.  I'll keep an eye on it and inform everyone when online voting is available.  For now I guess mailing the ballot in will have to do :wink:

Remember, vote early, vote often 8)

Leon

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"

#6  Cory Cummings

I think that should be # 4 for Cory

OFOF

OK Denise, I've tried every web site I can think of to get a complete ballot.  Where did you get yours?
Don.
Don Palfreyman

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "OFOF"OK Denise, I've tried every web site I can think of to get a complete ballot.  Where did you get yours?
Don.

I got mine inside the mag then scanned it.  Thats why the copy isn't the greatest.  Might be alittle early to obtain a copy on the newsstand as I was told they wouldn't be out till July 27th.

Thanks to everyone for all the support.  

Leon, I have no control over where the stops wil be but if we come close to your place I will certainly suggest stopping to say hi and to check out your spread.

Corey, sorry I got your entry number wrong.  I tried to edit that post but you can't edit after 60 minutes.

47-forvette

Denise,
Don't sweat it, in all the excitement  I didn't catch that either.  If Leon pays that kinda of attention to detail, his rie must be awesome.
\\\\\\\"Zen @ 102 MPH\\\\\\\"

HotRodLadyCrusr

Voting is available on the website now.

ram-rod

denise do aussie votes count I supose we could rustle up fifty or so votes from down under
Dodge Brothers the Masochist\'s Marque
where pain and suffering is in a rusty art form   :(D)

sal37

I've put in my vote, good luck everyone.  I'll try to round up a few more votes for you all.

Steve

Bob K

Votes count from anywhere, even Aussied Land, with the on line ballot you guy's actually get to vote. It was hard to get the mail here on time.

let's support all of the RRT'ers and send em to Cali.

Remember, only one vote per computer.

B 8) B

Quote from: "ram-rod"denise do aussie votes count I supose we could rustle up fifty or so votes from down under
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "Bob K"
Remember, only one vote per computer.

B 8) B

I  have 5 computers..  :shock:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)