R&C's Ego-Rama Ballots are Available NOW!

Started by HotRodLadyCrusr, July 14, 2005, 01:03:21 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotRodLadyCrusr

cash or cookies....which is more valuable??? :wink:

BTW: all my co-workers, local car friends, regular friends, family members, etc., are voting for the RRT members that I suggest which of course is all you guys. 8)
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Charlie Chops 1940

Denise,

You get a few dozen of those cookies up here by Friday and Sharon and I will see that they are used to buy off voters along the way to Bonneville....

Aren't I the pal?

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

kb426

I voted too. I can vote at work but then I'm out of 'puters.
TEAM SMART

av8

I voted online. I'm not above accepting bribes, Denise. I figure two cookies should do it -- one for you and one for your dad. :D

Mike

HotRodLadyCrusr

Mike, if all goes as planned I'll be dropping off those cookies to you in person in Oct.  :wink:  I mentioned to TimB that I couldn't bear to visit California without stopping and seeing my bud Mike Bishop and taking him up on his offer of a personally guided tour of Vern's place.

Thanks again to everyone for taking the time to cast your votes.  They are very much apprecaited
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

zzebby

My vote is in and I'll do it again from work.  
Would love to see Denise's big grin ...........ya    an action shot as she flies by with the binders locked up, smoke rollin off all four hides and the pearly whites showing from ear to ear.
As good as being there. :lol: