Big Olds FINALLY Gets Paint

Started by HotRodLadyCrusr, April 01, 2005, 03:46:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotRodLadyCrusr

Well folks, it's been what, 15 long years. Big Olds has FINALLY been painted, and of course my dig camera decided to take a dump the same weekend BUT I did take a couple of photos with my camera phone so I thought I'd share the best one with my RRT brothers and sisters.

Earl Schieb did an OUTSTANDING job, the photo does not do his work or the paint color justice, but for now this will do.

Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

enjenjo

So is that resale red? :lol:

Looking good!!
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

rumrumm

Very cool, Denise.  The color of lust!! Should be gorgeous when all put back together.
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

phat46

C'mon....is that really the same Big Olds?????   :shock:

Actually that looks really nice, can't wait to see it in person...

Dolly

That looks great Denise.

And Carps will be so happy it doesn't make his 'Big Olds' T shirt redundant.   :wink:
Dolly

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

dpsmith

VERY NICE!!!
Betcha can't wait to get it together now and go cruzin

David

sirstude

1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

kb426

Who's Earl Schieb? Certainly not the chain. Looks very good.
TEAM SMART

MikeC

Denise,
Wait till Loretta sees "Big Olds" now.  She will be wanting in on the Lipstick Tour Now!  The paint looks terrific.  I am sure you are excited.
All the Best,
MikeC

HotRodLadyCrusr

Earl Schieb is Mike Howell's screen name both here and the HAMB.  He owns a body/paint shop in Hartsville, TN northeast of Nashville, and he specializes in streetrods, hot rods, Corvettes and motorcycles, along with regular collison work.  He's not only an awesome painter, but does fabulous customizing work.  He has an eye for detail.  I never thought Big Olds would ever look this good, EVER!  No one, not even the "original" Chip Foose himself could have done a better job. :lol:  (inside joke there folks)

If anyone is interested in getting ahold of Mike he can be reached at GasNGlas@aol.com

1FATGMC

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"

That looks great!!!  We are going to have to take new pictures in front of Purple Sage Trading Post this summer   :D .

c ya, Sum

Charlie Chops 1940

Absolutely awesome, very rich/classy in one! A very good color choice my friend. I'm looking forward to seeing it in person.

When and where will it be first seen by us?

You did good.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

parklane

If a blind person wears sunglasses, why doesn\'t a deaf person wear earmuffs??

HotRodLadyCrusr

:lol: APRIL FOOL!  :lol:   I got you guys good!
Big Olds IS painted but NOT red or any shade of..... not that there's anything wrong with red.

Been planning this for a few days now ONLY my "photoshop accomplice" did too good of a job with the color. I thought it would turn out more like "resale red". The photoshop looks like a very cool candy like color, which would have suited Big Olds BUT..... it's not the color he is now painted.

Stay tuned for a read update including the REAL color which I know you guys will like even more.

No hard feelings....right??  
:wink: