Big Olds FINALLY Gets Paint

Started by HotRodLadyCrusr, April 01, 2005, 03:46:35 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

lobucrod

Very nice Denise! ITs almost the same color as my new 2005 Black cherry Harley Ultra classic electraglide!.

I suppose this means no more camera man on the hood?? :D  Probably won't be able to sit up on the back as we drive thru the fairgrounds either :(  I'm extremely happy for you and look forward to seeing it/going for a ride sometime soon! Get a picture posted on here girl!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

SKR8PN

Sooooooooo cruel..............
I WOULD say that I was gonna spank ya for pullin' our legs,but I know you'd enjoy it to much :oops:  :lol:

Where are the REAL pictures??
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

1FATGMC

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr":lol: APRIL FOOL!  :lol:   I got you guys good!

No hard feelings....right??  
:wink:

No photo shoot in front of Purple Sage now  :evil: .  You are going to have to leave the car over in the Super 8 parking lot  :twisted:

c ya, Sum  :wink:

purplepickup

Well, I was surprised at the red but I thought maybe it was a cranberry color which could be real cool.  

Now, I'm going to guess that the real color is either a deep copper pearl or a black cherry deep purple.  Whatever the color, you got a real smooth and shiny job.  The body mods look nice and smooth too.  It's the best Earl Scheib paintjob I've ever seen.  Was this the $200 Pro 1 job or the top of the line $500 Pro 3 job?
George

Sean

Quote from: "purplepickup"Well, I was surprised at the red but I thought maybe it was a cranberry color which could be real cool.  

Since she never came back here with pictures.... I'll tell you that pictures of the real color are up on the HAMB. I liked the Red better, but the Color she chose looks pretty good too.

purplepickup

Quote from: "Sean"...I'll tell you that pictures of the real color are up on the HAMB. I liked the Red better, but the Color she chose looks pretty good too.
Hmmm....my guesses were wrong.  

But seeing Fat Hack's photoshop variations and what I thought was a cranberry color gave me some ideas for my truck.  It needs a redo real bad and it won't be purple.  I've put up with the girly truck and gay comments way too long.  You gotta be real secure in your manhood to drive a lilac truck. :shock:
George

1FATGMC

Quote from: "purplepickup"
I've put up with the girly truck and gay comments way too long.  You gotta be real secure in your manhood to drive a lilac truck. :shock:

So does that mean you aren't so secure as a man anymore???? :roll:   Well forget it, maybe I shouldn't go there  :lol: .

Glad you are feeling better and getting around some.

c ya, Sum

purplepickup

Quote from: "1FATGMC"
Quote from: "purplepickup"
I've put up with the girly truck and gay comments way too long.  You gotta be real secure in your manhood to drive a lilac truck. :shock:

So does that mean you aren't so secure as a man anymore???? :roll:   c ya, Sum
No, I've got a good handle on my manhood :twisted:
George

enjenjo

QuoteNo, I've got a good handle on my manhood

If you do it right, you can get someone else to handle it :twisted:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Carps

Quote from: "purplepickup"No, I've got a good handle on my manhood :twisted:

If ya don't stop you'll go blind, dontcha know?
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Dolly

OHMYGAWD!!!!   :shock:  :shock:  :shock:  :shock:

I can just picture it now, Enjenjo and Choco's hairy nekkid bodies in the front seat with George sittin between them holding on tightly to his maanhood.

Denise, can I ride with you?    :wink:
Dolly

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "Dolly"

Denise, can I ride with you?    :wink:

You know you can sweetheart, after all us girls have to stick together.  You like purple by any chance?? :wink:

Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

purplepickup

Denise, Big Olds is going to look real nice put all back together.  I saw the chrome bumper and like it.  I'm sure you've got some other tasty additions.  What color will the top be?

I spent about an hour last night trying to un-photoshop the red picture and kept coming up with grey.  I thought I knew what color the window in the paintbooth door should be and was focusing on that.  I guess I really wasn't that far off.  If I'd have just read the post on the HAMB I would have seen the color.  I like it. :D

And Dolly, there's no way you'll see me between Choco and enjenjo.  That would be a very dangerous place to be.  :shock:  But if I accidently get stuck in that spot my maleness and I will be exiting stage left.....very quickly  :-}    By the way....how do you know they're hairy when they're nekkid?  Sounds like there's been a rooster in the doll house..... :wink:
George

Carps

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"You like purple by any chance?? :wink:
So long as there's nobody else in there doing a Michael jackson impersonation by clutching his manhood, I'm sure Dolly will be very comfortable with the colour purple.

On the other hand, I'm not too pleased that you've rendered my 'Big Olds T shirt obsolete, but I do like your most tasteful kustom touches, so i guess I'll just have to live with the purple.  At least it's not a ggirly shade like a certain pick-up truck we know.   :wink:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.