Aussie Hot Rod Rumble

Started by Dolly, March 29, 2005, 08:02:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dolly

What a weekend, unlike Queensland it didn't rain and we all had a great time.

So much so that some of the HRI members were missing for the photo opportunity of a lifetime.  :wink:
Dolly

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Dolly

BCAL was missing, apparently stranded on the Thunderdome as a result of being too cheap to buy fuel.
Dolly

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Dolly

Jimbob was driving the wheels off his 'Trailer Queen'.
Dolly

Dolly

Dave was gathering up more 'dust collectors'.
Dolly

Dolly

Inbetween announcements and other official tasks, Carps found time to scribble on everything from cars to trophies.
Dolly

Dolly

Meanwhile, everybody else was just having a blast being crazy hot rodders.  :lol:
Dolly

Brootal

Most excellent.

Wish I was there. :(
Yes it is Grandad\'s Old Rambler!

//www.the-rumbler.com

DRD57

some buddy oughtta tell those guys on the racetrack they're goin' the wrong way!

Charlie Chops 1940

I thought they were backing up...
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

flatoz

Hey Dolly thats flatoz snr hanging on, I reckon I have claw marks in the paint now! :lol:

TJ's Dad

I cant get pics .. just a box with description, file size and number of views ... can anyone tell me what i've gotta do to view them ... this happens with 90% of all pics posted but occasionally i do get them .. I'd imagine it's something in my settings but i cant see where or what.. thanks Mike

I\'d rather a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomomy !!!

ASRF Life Member

VHRA Member.

grazza

Graeme
My Mind Is A Dangerous Place
I Should not be allowed to wander through there alone

Cragar

DRD57 The water in the toilet runs the opposite to you to so it must be a
down under thing[/quote]
Why is it flames on a Hotrod are cool?

Anonymous

Some great photos.
Thanks Dolly.

Mike can you see them yet ?

Brootal

Quote from: "TJ's Dad"I cant get pics .. just a box with description, file size and number of views ... can anyone tell me what i've gotta do to view them ... this happens with 90% of all pics posted but occasionally i do get them .. I'd imagine it's something in my settings but i cant see where or what.. thanks Mike

If you're not logged in, I don't think you can view the pics.

Have you set up your account so that it logs you in automatically or do you only put in your username and password when it asks e.g. When you're creating or replying to a post?
Yes it is Grandad\'s Old Rambler!

//www.the-rumbler.com