Aussie Hot Rod Rumble

Started by Dolly, March 29, 2005, 08:02:42 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Quote from: "Brootal".
Have you set up your account so that it logs you in automatically or do you only put in your username and password when it asks e.g. When you're creating or replying to a post?

Brootal,
Must be something with his settings we need to get TJ to look at it for him as I think he is the Computer Wiz in that family.

Jimbob

Great pics Dolly, Thanks.

Cheers, Jimbob

Brootal

Quote from: "cool23"
Quote from: "Brootal".
Have you set up your account so that it logs you in automatically or do you only put in your username and password when it asks e.g. When you're creating or replying to a post?

Brootal,
Must be something with his settings we need to get TJ to look at it for him as I think he is the Computer Wiz in that family.

I imagine that since multiple people use the PC that it is not set to login automatically.

I think it may be a security setting on this new-ish version of the RRT. It was happening to me many months ago until I noticed I wasn't logged in. Even Fat Cat didn't realise that if you weren't logged in you couldn't see pics. :)
Yes it is Grandad\'s Old Rambler!

//www.the-rumbler.com

Dave

Thanks Dolly, I will post some pics below too!

Loved this black 32 at Sean's BBBQ Friday Night

Loved this black 32 as well!

Now a red one!

Loved the flames!

The famous Dolly herself in a black 40 coupe just before running down the strip at 14.6 @ 95mph (wonder whose) Not sure if she was scared of the speed or the spiders! (or TISOK looking in!)

Loved this Kop A Sports Coupe!

Flamed 36's flamed 36!

Jimbob's VB green T Bucket. Looked great and as tough as!

Who is this insignifigant lttle bloke. The hat looks familiar? The sheep is somewhere down below hence the smile. More shy than 'Wilson'

Devilsrod's A Roadster with Deuce grille!

Who is this bunch of Aussie yobbos? Look like refugees from HRI with some of their cars. Hey aren't they supposed to be in the garage working on the bloody things. They must have a funy idea of what hotrodding is about. They look like they are having fun. Bloody troublemaking bad boys!

My lineup! The dusty Forty coupe, fresh back from 7 years off the road and unwashed towing a trailer full of Lowrider bikes, Donna's 59 Cadillac Fleetwood and my everydayer FC Holden wagon (like an Aussie 55 Chev but smaller!) All driven 100 kms to get there!

Flames on Saturday night from an XP Falcon wagon during the flamethrower contest.

Sean's band on Sunday morn. Anyone else notice that Sean (left) looks like a younger version of the guy drawn on the backdrop?

Out of the windscreen of the Forty at about 70 mph. That is Flatoz up on the high line way in front with Flatoz snr hanging on for dear life!

Some degenerate old bloke who knows Dolly laying on some stripes!

Is this the REAL picture? Who are all these strange hotrodders?

hotrodmatt

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dave"

Who is this insignifigant lttle bloke. The hat looks familiar? The sheep is somewhere down below hence the smile. More shy than 'Wilson'
?

Looks more like * Knee from Hey Hey it's Saturday.
Wilson on Home Improvement was just as cool.

Dave

Okay guys here are some more pics with a bit of good old unique Aussie stuff thrown in!

A nice early Studebaker pickup down low!

Phil McNally's Aussie A sport coupe

Aussie only Willys Tourer!

Aussie 51 Ford (twin spinner) Ute. Heavily chopped.

Aussie Anglia Tudor. Lots of them here and very popular.

Aussie 34 Ford Tourer of Rod Bartlett.

BCal's Aussie 39 Chev Sloper next to an Aussie 39 sedan.

Sammy Cooper's Aussie Willys coupe.

Bryan Wilkie's Phantom Aussie Willys Roadster pickup

Corey's (Flatoz) 32 Roadster in race mode!

Mike's (TJ's Dad) Aussie 26 Rugby Tourer

33 Ford Coupe, yummy.

Anonymous

Quote from: "MrDave"

The famous Dolly herself in a black 40 coupe just before running down the strip at 14.6 @ 95mph (wonder whose) Not sure if she was scared of the speed or the spiders! (or TISOK looking in!) ?
So just where am I then MrDave ?

Carps

Quote from: "DRD57"some buddy oughtta tell those guys on the racetrack they're goin' the wrong way!

Hey dooode!

No problem, remember what I taught you when you were here?

The steering wheel goes to the inside!

Thus for RHD cars this is the right way, although it could have been very interesting if Dave drove the Caddy the correct way.   :?

When the NASCARs race they go the other direction and the RHD AUSCARs go this way, which is why we never have a NASCAR vs NASCAR race.   :wink:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Devilrod

Great pics guys.....

Cant wait for next year!
Speed and Style. One day I\'ll get the speed bit......

Jahoota

Sure looks pretty good fun ripping around chundadome.   :D
Paint chips add character...

Anonymous

Wow LOL  :lol:  You Ozzie Boys sure know how to have fun. Was this the Rumble you told me about in your PM Dave  :?: LOL

Holly.

Dolly

Quote from: "Holly Carter"Wow LOL  :lol:  You Ozzie Boys sure know how to have fun. Was this the Rumble you told me about in your PM Dave  :?: LOL

Holly.

Ummm, somehow I don't think so Holly.   :wink:

Dave's a lovely boy but if you're not careful, he'll take you for a ride like he did with me.   :shock:
Dolly

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Dolly"

Ummm, somehow I don't think so Holly.   :wink:

Dave's a lovely boy but if you're not careful, he'll take you for a ride like he did with me.   :shock:

Thanks for the Warning Dolly LOL :lol:

Holly.

TJ's Dad

I do log on automatically ... got pix Dave posted but not the last one TISOK posted .. got me beat

By the way Rugby's were built in Detroit although mine is hand made all steel here in Oz cos they forgot to make 2dr Tourers !!

I\'d rather a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomomy !!!

ASRF Life Member

VHRA Member.