Junkyard crawl

Started by enjenjo, March 25, 2005, 01:20:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

I am setting up a junkyard crawl for the 2nd of April, here west of Toledo. I have one good yard with lots of old stuff, back into the 20's lined up, and I am still working on another stop. Anyone interested in going , let me know, PM or Email, and I'll get you directions, and my contact info.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

jeffa

(Message from Oz):... WOW!

Dave

Quote from: "enjenjo"I am setting up a junkyard crawl for the 2nd of April, here west of Toledo. I have one good yard with lots of old stuff, back into the 20's lined up, and I am still working on another stop. Anyone interested in going , let me know, PM or Email, and I'll get you directions, and my contact info.

Times ? ....... where we meeting... I may be able to make it.
Dave

GPster

I am looking at a wife that will have the second wrist of Carpol Tunnel surgery done this coming Monday, a granddaughter coming for ten days on Thursday, one extra dog (that makes 3 or about 200#). I'm sure I'll be ready to hide in a Junkyard somewhere but it's too soon to commit (or be committed). I won't have a straight head until after this Easter/Birthday weekend and maybe not then. Sure would like to look for a hood but the engine is not getting wet (from top OR bottom) but maybe we'll have another BBQ trailer re-build day. GPster

enjenjo

Quote from: "N8DC"
Quote from: "enjenjo"I am setting up a junkyard crawl for the 2nd of April, here west of Toledo. I have one good yard with lots of old stuff, back into the 20's lined up, and I am still working on another stop. Anyone interested in going , let me know, PM or Email, and I'll get you directions, and my contact info.

Times ? ....... where we meeting... I may be able to make it.
Dave

Exit 13 of the Ohio turnpike, at a gas station just north of the exit on rt 15 on the west side of the road.

sal37

Frank, I would love to come but the travel is a killer.  Can you post some pics so that us other side of the world types can drool!!!
Steve

Crosley.In.AZ

travel is a slight issue for me too.

Photos would be great.  Avoid photos showing the back or front  side of fatcat.

:shock:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

purplepickup

I've been waiting to see how my foot is healing.  It's not 100% yet but I think I can hobble around in the mud....at least a little.  I'm still using a crutch.  What would be a good time to meet you at exit 13?
George

HotRodLadyCrusr

I can bring a wheelchair for you George and push you around.  I'm sure I won't get the chair stuck and dump you in the mudd.  :roll:  :wink:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

cyberrodder

hmm, what would it take to find a 28chev door and send it too me. ?
--------------
37 Chev Oz
28 Chev

enjenjo

Quote from: "cyberrodder"hmm, what would it take to find a 28chev door and send it too me. ?

A miracle!!! Actually there is a 30 Chevy two door sedan there, the body just fell apart about 4 years ago. Up to that time it was relatively complete.

George, we are meeting about 730 to 8 am, where we did the last time. I'll be driving my red GMC, unless I can't afford gas for it. It seems to have developed a voracious appetite for petrol.

Charlie Chops 1940

I'll see you guys there. Will have Kustombuilder and Mongo with me.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Ohio Blue Tip

Sorry I can't make the trip this time. :cry:   Can't spare the time away from completing the 34 project.  Spring is coming! :D   The road beckons! :D
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

GPster

Quote from: "Ohio Blue Tip"Can't spare the time away from completing the 34 project.  
Just how much do you think you're going to get done if Charlie is not there? You'd better accomplish something, His boots are going to be covered with mud and they'll leave marks. Put an ad in our local shopper wanting a GMC hood. Only got one reply so far and the first word was "Nice" and the second was "$100.00" but I still think I've got too much responcibility here. Enjoy and I'll read about it. GPster

Ohio Blue Tip

Quote from: "GPster"
Quote from: "Ohio Blue Tip"Can't spare the time away from completing the 34 project.  
Just how much do you think you're going to get done if Charlie is not there? You'd better accomplish something, His boots are going to be covered with mud and they'll leave marks.

Wait a minute, just where do you think Charlie learned all that stuff??  Didn't you know I've been his Consulting Engineer for many years!
Charlie is great help and always appreciated, but you have to watch him or he'll have you starting at a bare frame.  Plus my beer bill is astronomical!
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken