HRI Refugees

Started by Jahoota, February 23, 2005, 02:35:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

shlacka

So how does a long time lurker of HRI prove his got the cred to get into the secrect Aussie forum  :?:
If it Revs, RACE IT !

choco

Quote from: "shlacka"So how does a long time lurker of HRI prove his got the cred to get into the secrect Aussie forum  :?:

It would help if you put some personal info in your Profile, so the Administrators of the RRT can ask the delegated Aussie moderators if there's any doubt. First name, last name and location would be a good start.
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>
Frank Choco Munday, Technical Author
Hot Rod Handbooks
<><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

shlacka

Just updated my profile, Been in rodding since i was born. You would  know of the old man. Yellow 40 ford convertible with flames and Blue 27 T roadster with flames, of course. Should have been at the the cruz in essodon tonight but forgot it was on till about an hour ago.  8)
If it Revs, RACE IT !

TJ's Dad

Hmmmm  ... wonder who ya ol man is ???

I been to every Nats and keep seein that ol 40.

Now we know ya ... I'll 2nd him Fat Cat.
I\'d rather a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomomy !!!

ASRF Life Member

VHRA Member.

Anonymous

Start the party without me ? Thanks to Carps I found where all the survivors of HRI went to. Nice place almost looks like HRI.

TJ's Dad

Cool 23 ... where ya been ??

ASRF Life Member

VHRA Member.

Anonymous

Well at least I know who my mates are. Carps told me every one was here. Looks like I have a lot to catch up on Mike.

ram-rod

this is a bump wating for a friend to find the aussie bus
Dodge Brothers the Masochist\'s Marque
where pain and suffering is in a rusty art form   :(D)

Anonymous

Ram-Rod. Forget the Bus Just drive the Rod.
Unless you are dring a Rodded Bus :lol:

TJ's Dad

Notes Cool 23 listed as Villein .... think it should read Villian !!  :idea:

ASRF Life Member

VHRA Member.

Anonymous

So, Mike, you're only a junior knight. :lol:

Anonymous

Children. Stop Fightin MrTJ'sDad an MrCool23.

flatoz

TJ's Dad,

you know that those hillbillies are a bit slow, so as far as cool23 reckons,

hes on time!

Anonymous

I wiped off 5. Better late than not here at all.

ripper

Cool23 - most of us were here before HRI got started...this is the 2nd incantation of RRT.
If i were to pass an opinion, I'd say HRI was the orginal & the best Aussie based website & RRT being the original & the best US based website. There are only 3 or 4 people from the original first page of RRt still here. One from Aust, NZ, USA & Canada. That was back when you only had to check your question every fortnight...if you were real lucky there'd be an answer within 7 days, but not often.
That was a loooong time ago.

Oh and yeah I mainly lurk nowadays, but hope RRT keeps going as well as it does & that we see the return of HRI. Not worried about posts being saved or user history. I haven't posted a lot but I'm only down on RRT as being here a short while, several years less than it is. I think a purge of 'posted stuff' isn't a bad thing. Good stuff is lost for sure, but it's still out there & too bad about the rubbish posts. I shake my head on some sites & just pass over the ones titled something like "Check this out on eBay"

Ahh well it's all good in the long run & hope all goes well for HRI & the very good people who made it work.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
May The Vehicle You Use To Get There Become The Reason For Going!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -