HRI Refugees

Started by Jahoota, February 23, 2005, 02:35:35 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Carps

Has anybody noticed that TISOK calls me Mr Carps just like the clown who tried to convince us he was Dolly's boyfriend?
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Anonymous

Quote from: "Carps"Has anybody noticed that TISOK calls me Mr Carps just like the clown who tried to convince us he was Dolly's boyfriend?

Except for your age shown here as 16 (and I know you are much older than that - You Big Kuddly Koala ) do you MrCarps not see the respect I give you by calling you Mr. ?
Perhaps MrCarps you will notice I refer to most here as Mr (or Mrs) out of the respect they deserve.
As for calling me a clown - do you truly think me a fool ? If you where a 16 year old boy with a doll I could then say you have a problem, but a man of your age still playing with Dolls ( and Teddy Bears too I see ).

Now to believe your Doll has a boyfriend I have to ask what is going on these days at Toyota  :?:  :lol:

Carps

Quote from: "TISOK"
Quote from: "Carps"Has anybody noticed that TISOK calls me Mr Carps just like the clown who tried to convince us he was Dolly's boyfriend?

Except for your age shown here as 16 (and I know you are much older than that
Are you sure about that?  Do you have a copy of my birth certificate?

Quote- You Big Kuddly Koala )
I am neither big, nor kuddly and definitely NOT a Koala.

Quotedo you MrCarps not see the respect I give you by calling you Mr. ?
Perhaps MrCarps you will notice I refer to most here as Mr (or Mrs) out of the respect they deserve.
If I wished to be called Mr, I would have included that in my title.  Mr. Carps was my father and he is dead!  :x

QuoteAs for calling me a clown - do you truly think me a fool ?
Unless you are confirming your identity as Dolly's alleged Boyfreind, then I never called YOU a clown.

On the other hand the entity who posted on the HRI using the name 'Dolly's Boyfriend', made me laugh more than Ronald McDonald, so I figure he must be a clown.  

QuoteNow to believe your Doll has a boyfriend I have to ask what is going on these days at Toyota  :?:  :lol:
Your concern that the doll has a boyfriend kinda mkes me think you are the same person who claims to be "Dolly's Boyfriend' which makes you a lot sicker than I'll ever be, epecially considering she actually resides here at my house and I'm not dreaming of sleeping with her.   :shock:

BTW, there's no such thing as a Koala Bear.    :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

Anonymous

Please Show your Head Dollys Boyfriend Carps needs his clown.

38HAULR

Hey Carps,are you getting a regular roving reporter,s gig on "RODDERS LIFE"?.Enjoyed the presentation from the hot rod show.........Frank.

ram-rod

I like what you've done with the place the colours are diffrent but it feels like home
Dodge Brothers the Masochist\'s Marque
where pain and suffering is in a rusty art form   :(D)

ram-rod

for those that dont know me or remember me my names Ian and im building a 38 dodge and have a 34 dodge 3w in the corner rusting away
Dodge Brothers the Masochist\'s Marque
where pain and suffering is in a rusty art form   :(D)

Anonymous

Hello MrRam-Rod,
Good to see yo have found the Gang from HRI.

Sull

g'day guys, bad news about HRI- dont know what happened but we're the ones who miss out in the end....I might try to get another one up and running..My brother owns a computer firm in melbourne so i might hit him up to host it... I have been a member of both HRI and RRT for a short time, the regulars of HRI might remember the 48 chev sedan i'm building for a wedding that's this weekend, sceptical bunch reckoned i wouldn't get it done in time...all thats left to do is chuck the interior in, bleed the brakes,
polish it and put drivers window in and its done...a week to spare..we've basically built it in four months after hours and weekends...will post some photos on here when i work out how.... :?
sull

38HAULR

Well done Sull!.  on time,  on budget?.........Frank.

Sull

on time...no use building to a budget cos it always gets blown out!!
the thing will owe me between $10-$12k finished on-the-road...cheap rod i spose.....if people send me their email i'll be happy to send them pics...

Outback

Weeeell,

I'm a recent addition to this Refugee Camp, and like all the other invadeing Aussies,  :oops: I mean Refugees, I was on HRI,
I missed most of the rubish that happened.... caught the last coupla days,

BTW how many were on line when the plug was pulled??

I was 15 mins late.....

Just for all the non-HRI'ites, I've got a crusty ole 4 banger powered A Pickup.

Cheers and thanks for the welcome, and for lettin us crash ure party!

Outback
CR&C
Just another Refugee

Live for Something
or Die for Nothing!!

Outback

Oh yeah Congrats Sull, you've done well!

OB
CR&C
Just another Refugee

Live for Something
or Die for Nothing!!

38HAULR

There was about 44 or 45 Outback,it was bizarre,then the emotions take over,sadness,disbelief,anger........Frank.

Anonymous

There is an answer to this elsewhere on the forum. I think it was 38 members and 6 guests.