Aussie HRI plug being pulled

Started by Pep, February 22, 2005, 10:41:27 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Pep

See Ya
Pep

HotRodLadyCrusr

Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

jaybee

Not only sad, but that's the craziest legal position I've ever heard.  If site administrators were liable for anything anyone ever said the internet would NEVER have developed into anything substantial.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

That is almost impossible to comprehend....so much for freedom of speech!The lawyers in this country would have a field day with that!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

spark

Im sorry but that jumped up PRICK from ASRF has done-in a forum that has helped many first time builders. As well as providing support, info and a meeting place for like-minded people, Greg has done a lot to support hotrodding in general and doesn't deserve the crap he has copped.  Looks like ASRF stands for – A Self Righteous Fart.

Australian Street Roding Federation is supposed to help hot roders but instead has taken away a forum that was a great help to a lot of people, a forum that if allowed to grow would have been the best of its kind not only in Australia but any where in the world.

I hope all his chooks tern into EMU's and kick his dunny door down.

As for the ASRF this bloke has done you a big disservice, I would suggest you get rid of him before he can do you (and us) any more harm.
8) ANY info or comments are most welcome.  8)

www.hotrodforum.freeforums.org .

hotrodbob

Glad this can't happen here......or can it ?

You guys need to stand together and get that Tudman guy outta ASRF. I see only one post on your site that takes a stand against the moves by this *. Wouldn't your anger be better focused directly to him and the organization that he represents?

Wish our voices would help, but no body here has any power there.

And Carps. you speachless? You've been working to hard........
Hotrodbob
Have Mouth, Will Travel.
http://www.bob-beck-motorsportsannouncing.com/

Brootal

Quote from: "spark"
I hope all his chooks turn into EMUs and kick his dunny door down.

:lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Sometimes I just love being an Aussie. :)

(Sorry, had to fix the spelling errors :) )
Yes it is Grandad\'s Old Rambler!

//www.the-rumbler.com

spark

Quote from: "hotrodbob"You guys need to stand together and get that Tudman guy outta ASRF. I see only one post on your site that takes a stand against the moves by this *. Wouldn't your anger be better focused directly to him and the organization that he represents?

Doesn't matter what happens to the ASRF guy, the damage is done the forum is gone, a stand up guy (Greg) has had to close the forum so his wife and family don't suffer any more distress, Greg has put his family first (as it should be).

If the ASRF has any more like Mr Tudman, best not to have any thing to do with them.
I will send a letter expressing my disappointment at the result of  Mr Tudman's actions and will suggest they get rid of him in the best interests of hotrodding in Australia .
8) ANY info or comments are most welcome.  8)

www.hotrodforum.freeforums.org .

Sean Hammond

Hey guys and gals, another refugee from HRI. This would have to be one of the biggest stuff ups in Australian Hot Rodding history. The internet gives hot rodders the best way of communication, and they just shut the biggest Aussie hot rodding forum down!
Should I do an intro? I dont feel right posting without giving you guys a brief intro   :?  
Sean

rx4ord

Gooday. Another Aussie refugee joins the site. Hope we all get on well as we did on our beloved Aussie site. Wasn't any libel in that was there?
When I was young I went hard and fast.Now I\'m old I still go hard, only slower

hotrodmatt

I hope we don't flood our American brothers with our influx...

gt28a

Hi guys...and gals,

Once again you impress me with your hospitality...... first shucked corn (I still dunno if thats right)  now a safe haven...thanks

:wink:

gt28a

Holy Crap.... (sorry if that offends) I really gotta learn how to change my avatar...any suggestions.. can I email my other one to someone that knows how to do it?

Bern_32

Heres another Aussie refugee, and as for kicking his dunny door down, there could not be anything more aussie than that could there. :shock:
"Just a Kid in a Hopped Up Model A"

gt28a

Quote from: "spark"
I hope all his chooks tern into EMU's and kick his dunny door down.

And I do belive the quote is....."May the hairs on his A** (thats how they spell it in Themerica)....turn into Emu (pronounced Eemyou (kinda like Startrek "can I beam you up now Capitain" but without the "B" in beam)...not EMOO...thats how Themaricans pronounce it) ...legs and kick the S**T out of him