BBQ and Bonneville

Started by 1FATGMC, January 24, 2005, 04:31:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

1FATGMC

Enjenjo, I was wondering if you and Fat Cat are going to make it to B'ville this year and if you guys were going to be able to come via Blanding.

Also if you are coming, is the BBQ trailer coming with you?  If so, I was thinking maybe we could use it the Wed. night after we tour the area.  Don't feel like you have to do this if it is a problem.  I remember last year  :( .

c ya, Sum

Fat Cat

Quote from: "1FATGMC"Enjenjo, I was wondering if you and Fat Cat are going to make it to B'ville this year and if you guys were going to be able to come via Blanding.

Also if you are coming, is the BBQ trailer coming with you?  If so, I was thinking maybe we could use it the Wed. night after we tour the area.  Don't feel like you have to do this if it is a problem.  I remember last year  :( .

c ya, Sum

Well I can't answer for enjenjo but I am not going to be going this year. I have 2 other trips planned and even they might not happen unless I gat some understanding employment and soon.

1FATGMC

Quote from: "Fat Cat"
Quote from: "1FATGMC"Enjenjo, I was wondering if you and Fat Cat are going to make it to B'ville this year and if you guys were going to be able to come via Blanding.

c ya, Sum

Well I can't answer for enjenjo but I am not going to be going this year. I have 2 other trips planned and even they might not happen unless I gat some understanding employment and soon.

Well sorry you can't make it.  I was hoping you could.  Good luck on the job thing.  I've got a job, but the boss isn't paying much  :? .

c ya, Sum

enjenjo

I am planning on Bville, Don't know about Blanding yet. As for the BBQ, I hadn't even considered it yet, it kind of depends on how I get out there, fly or drive. And that isn't certain at this point. We'll see how this all shakes out, and I'll let you know.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

1FATGMC

Quote from: "enjenjo"I am planning on Bville, Don't know about Blanding yet. As for the BBQ, I hadn't even considered it yet, it kind of depends on how I get out there, fly or drive. And that isn't certain at this point. We'll see how this all shakes out, and I'll let you know.

Hope you make it.  Your were in Blanding once, but didn't get to see the real thing.

If you fly I'm sure they will let you take the BBQ as carry on  :D .

Another thing is if you fly into Vegas get Carl and come on over.  He is always saying he wants to get by here (listening CarL??).

c ya, Sum

enjenjo

Well, the thing is, I may be bringing a car out there and leaving it in Vegas. So it would be no problem getting the BBQ out there, but If I do, and fly back, the trailer would still be out there. Now if somebody else could bring it back, it would be no problem.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

sounds like we need a trailer relay?
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

kroozn

Sum, I am hoping to visit you sooner than B-ville.
This spring in fact!
If Frank is out here soon enough, there is the possibilty you might get two visits from me this year!
Frank, you are always a welcome passenger on my drive to the salt.
I don't have a room this year and planned on going back to staying at the Bend In the Road for this year.  Those plans may change.
I will be at B-ville Fri/Sat and drive back to Vegas Sunday afternoon.
Carl

1FATGMC

Quote from: "kroozn"Sum, I am hoping to visit you sooner than B-ville.
This spring in fact!
If Frank is out here soon enough, there is the possibilty you might get two visits from me this year!

:D  :D  Sounds good to me.  :D  :D

c ya, Sum

kroozn

Be looking out for the old F-150 to be pulling in front of the store late March.
I am in the process of refurbishing it inside and out now to be on the road a lot this summer.
I am tired of hanging out in a body shop and want to see what the outside world looks like again! :D

Watch out anyone within a days drive of Lost Wages ......... Carl is on the loose! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

1FATGMC

Quote from: "kroozn"I am tired of hanging out in a body shop and want to see what the outside world looks like again! :D

Watch out anyone within a days drive of Lost Wages ......... Carl is on the loose! :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Well it is about time  :lol:.   I'll be looking for you and if you want to use our camp trailer it is available.  End of March is usually a good time.

c ya, Sum

Leon

Quote from: "Crosley"sounds like we need a trailer relay?
I could get it to southern California if anyone from there is heading east

Slick 50

Quote from: "enjenjo"Well, the thing is, I may be bringing a car out there and leaving it in Vegas.

That makes me nervous!!!! :(
Ken    8)
aka Slick 50

river1

Quote from: "Crosley"sounds like we need a trailer relay?

i'm thinkin that a RRTer/HAMBer could get it from bonni to the HAMB drags. someone there could prolly get to ohio.

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "enjenjo"Well, the thing is, I may be bringing a car out there and leaving it in Vegas.

thining the heard out some?   :lol:    Spread the cars out across the USA.

We are not sure if we are driving or taking an airplane yet....  When we get that figured out , we can tell Faat-rod what days we will be there at the hotel
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)