BBQ and Bonneville

Started by 1FATGMC, January 24, 2005, 04:31:58 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fat Cat

Quote from: "river1"
Quote from: "Crosley"sounds like we need a trailer relay?

i'm thinkin that a RRTer/HAMBer could get it from bonni to the HAMB drags. someone there could prolly get to ohio.

later jim

Well I know that enjenjo and I plan to be at the drags. So either of us would be able to drag it home.

purplepickup

It looks like a few of us long haulers are going to have to put trailer hitches on our cars.
George

enjenjo

Quote from: "Slick 50"
Quote from: "enjenjo"Well, the thing is, I may be bringing a car out there and leaving it in Vegas.

That makes me nervous!!!! :(

Not yours Ken, mine  :lol: It'll save a lot of driving time. Just keep one car on each coast.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "enjenjo"
Quote from: "Slick 50"
Quote from: "enjenjo"Well, the thing is, I may be bringing a car out there and leaving it in Vegas.

That makes me nervous!!!! :(

Not yours Ken, mine  :lol: It'll save a lot of driving time. Just keep one car on each coast.

==== that would a neat deal.... different customer cars about the country.  then drive a different one out , bring one back... LOL
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

kroozn

Being the nice guy I am, I offered to keep the fluids in motion on the truck Frank is leaving here in Vegas.
Just trying to be helpful you understand.
It sounds like Dave already made the same offer and his Dad accepted his  offer instead of mine :(  :(  :(
58* and raining in Vegas!