New T-shirt design?

Started by purplepickup, January 06, 2005, 09:40:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

OzRod

I like the last black design the most, but maybe with a font change, like the example purplepickup gave us. Maybe a white and a black t-shirt? Put me down for one of each! ...and I'll make up for any postage charge down here to OZ of coarse.

Either way, put me down for a couple!

enjenjo

I'm thinking black artwork, on a white background oval. This is two colors, and would work on any color shirt. One other thing, I'll check, but we will probably have to limit ourselves to just a few shirt styles, and colors, to get the best pricing. I'll go back over this thresd, and figure out what is desired, and see what we can do.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

ripper

gee i leave you guys to your own devices for a while and look what happens...you excel ha!

Like all the designs cos the artwork sells it for me. Top knotch job!

When the votes are settled I'll take whatever it is ;-)

Oh yeah, sorry for being AWOL everyone, been busy, new job, new house, wife all I need now is a baby...oh yeah that's this coming Monday.
Also why I haven't touch anything rodding for ages (except for driving the old Chev)

Checkya
ripper
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
May The Vehicle You Use To Get There Become The Reason For Going!
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

HotRodLadyCrusr

You got MARRIED and are having a BABY????  My heart is forever broken!!  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

enjenjo

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"You got MARRIED and are having a BABY????  My heart is forever broken!!  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

By which? Getting married, or making babies?
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Pope Downunder

Quote from: "ripper"gee i leave you guys to your own devices for a while and look what happens...you excel ha!

Like all the designs cos the artwork sells it for me. Top knotch job!

When the votes are settled I'll take whatever it is ;-)

Oh yeah, sorry for being AWOL everyone, been busy, new job, new house, wife all I need now is a baby...oh yeah that's this coming Monday.
Also why I haven't touch anything rodding for ages (except for driving the old Chev)

Checkya
ripper
Thought you had more sense. :shock:
Only joking; congratulations mate. :wink:

Roadstar

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"You got MARRIED and are having a BABY????  My heart is forever broken!!  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:  :cry:

Ha haha, another Future X husband you get to cross off the list :wink:  :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Ohio Blue Tip

Cheer up; you lose one you gain one!  I'm still available? :twisted:  :twisted:  :twisted:
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

SKR8PN

I don't care what color or artwork, ya'all pick..........
Put me in for a couple at least!
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

GaryR

Quote from: "SKR8PN"I don't care what color or artwork, ya'all pick..........
Put me in for a couple at least!

My feelings exactly, though I do like the idea of Ts and sweats.  That way I could let my freak flag fly year round.  :D

Gary
Some day, maybe I\'ll think of something witty, \'til then, this is the best I could do!

kroozn

What ever design the shirts end up with....
Put me down for two large shirts.
Carl   :D

Cword

I finally found a bit of time to see what it'd look like if I got away from the ellipse backgrounding the main image.

try these

white on black
and
black on white

mike
--

phat46

Quote from: "Cword"I finally found a bit of time to see what it'd look like if I got away from the ellipse backgrounding the main image.

try these

white on black
and
black on white

mike

...Can't pick just one, can we do both???   :)

ripper

i like the white on black...then again i like black on white too.
yeah might have to go for white on black but only reason i'd go that way is it's less likely to show up dirt :-)

Oh BTW, I'd prolly have to get three of them, wife Shiralee & new daughter Jorja Grace (8lb5) are newly converted hot rodders ;-)

Oh Denise, you woulda broken more hearts on one day walking thru the mall then we all woulda done together :-)
Double that if the guys saw what vehicle you went home in!!!
May The Vehicle You Use To Get There Become The Reason For Going!

flamefink

Quote from: "phat46"
Quote from: "Cword"I finally found a bit of time to see what it'd look like if I got away from the ellipse backgrounding the main image.

try these

white on black
and
black on white

mike

...Can't pick just one, can we do both???   :)

I'll second that one. I'll take mine in 3XL... 3XLT if your got it
Do you need a tetanus shot to ride in that thing?