New T-shirt design?

Started by purplepickup, January 06, 2005, 09:40:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Anonymous

Count me in for a couple of XL, just let me know where & when to send the money. :lol:

Darrell

moparrodder

I like any of the designs, so what ever one ya come up with I would like three of the grey pocket styles,( 1 large,1 exrta large and 1 xxl long)  for me and my boys that are home.   Bill

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "moparrodder"I like any of the designs, so what ever one ya come up with I would like three of the grey pocket styles,( 1 large,1 exrta large and 1 xxl long)  for me and my boys that are home.   Bill

I hadn't read this post till now, its really cool. I like cword's design alot. But Black shirts are hot hot in the summer!!  I think sweatshirts are good!!!  cool summer nights, fall and where we live LOL.  I have a couple other requests too but since there are so few of us girls here I won't go there  :roll:

I would like a Large when everyone decides what were doing  :P
Debb

HotRodLadyCrusr

Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

phat46

I hadn't read this post till now, its really cool. I like cword's design alot. But Black shirts are hot hot in the summer!!  I think sweatshirts are good!!!  cool summer nights, fall and where we live LOL.  I have a couple other requests too but since there are so few of us girls here I won't go there  :roll:

Hmm, tank tops maybe,  or crop tops???  :twisted:

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"Hoodies perhaps??

Well, thats a cool idea too!  
Jack, yes tank tops !! or scoop neck tops, I have never been a big T-shirt kinda gal!!  But for the RRT I would wear one  :wink:

enjenjo

Quote from: "KustomLincolnLady"

Jack, yes tank tops !! or scoop neck tops, I have never been a big T-shirt kinda gal!!  But for the RRT I would wear one  :wink:

No, I won't do it. I'm better than that. I won't be tempted. It's gotts be a trap. :D
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

phat rat

Quote from: "enjenjo"

No, I won't do it. I'm better than that. I won't be tempted. It's gotts be a trap. :D

Aw go on do it anyway! :lol:  :lol:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Charlie Chops 1940

Quote from: "phat rat"

I wouldn't touch any of the last 3 posts with a ten foot pole. Yeah, probably a trap.

I'm in for a couple XL in whatever color is chosen - nobody mentioned tan...I like tan.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

slocrow

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"nobody mentioned tan...I like tan.

Charlie

You'd better like tan with that roadster and the trips you have planned :)
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"
Quote from: "phat rat"

I wouldn't touch any of the last 3 posts with a ten foot pole. Yeah, probably a trap.

I'm in for a couple XL in whatever color is chosen - nobody mentioned tan...I like tan.

Charlie

You wussies!!! LOL   I like Tan too, much better than gray or white. Oh yeah and I LOVE yellow!!!  :wink:  :D   Are you confused yet Enjenjo  :roll:  :shock:
Debb

Carps

Quote from: "purplepickup"I thought since the thread has turned towards a new RRT t-shirt design, we might get a little more input from everyone if the title was about shirts.

Wonder what would happen if you retitled it "See Tomslick's butt crack!"
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

tomslik

Quote from: "Carps"
Quote from: "purplepickup"I thought since the thread has turned towards a new RRT t-shirt design, we might get a little more input from everyone if the title was about shirts.

i'm kinda thinkin' only the guys would check it out.... :roll:
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

Carps

Quote from: "tomslik"

That's kinda scary to think about.
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

tomslik

Quote from: "tomslik"

That's kinda scary to think about.

i try not to think about it.
kinda think i'll keep my back to the wall around you guys...
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list