New T-shirt design?

Started by purplepickup, January 06, 2005, 09:40:43 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

purplepickup

Phat46 drew this drawing of a Knight of the Rodder's Roundtable and we had it hanging off the canopy at Kalamazoo in '03.  I really liked it and thought I'd see if it's still around.  I'm probably talking out of school here but I think it would make a neat T-shirt and we are due for a new version.  Maybe Frank has a different design in mind...I don't know.  If we don't want to use it for an official shirt, I'd like to get Joe's permission to use it for a home made shirt for myself.   I took some pretty hi rez pictures of it but I hope it didn't get lost somewhere.

George

Charlie Chops 1940

I have it....keeping it dry. I can bring it to the BBQ work bee.....
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

enjenjo

I was thinking the same thing, we are due for new Tshirts. Maybe we can work one up using that artwork as a start, if it's ok with the artist :lol:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

tomslik

yeah, i'm running out of t shirts after not buying any for a few years.
can we get 'em in a XXL long?

hate for everybody to see my buttcrack;)

couple of black XXL talls?
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

Crosley.In.AZ

did  someone say new t-shirts?

8)
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

sirstude

What Tomslick said!!!!

Doug
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

enjenjo

Well, let get the artwork figured out, and i'll get some ordered. I do have some of the old design left, but sizes are limited. If there is someone who wants one of the ones I have, drop me a note, and I'll see if I have your size, and style.

phat46

Quote from: "purplepickup"Phat46 drew this drawing of a Knight of the Rodder's Roundtable and we had it hanging off the canopy at Kalamazoo in '03.  I really liked it and thought I'd see if it's still around.  I'm probably talking out of school here but I think it would make a neat T-shirt and we are due for a new version.  Maybe Frank has a different design in mind...I don't know.  If we don't want to use it for an official shirt, I'd like to get Joe's permission to use it for a home made shirt for myself.   I took some pretty hi rez pictures of it but I hope it didn't get lost somewhere.

WOW, I'd be honored if you'd like to use that! If you'd like a different version, or changes let me know and I be happy to do it :D

GaryR

Quote from: "tomslik"

Yea, something for tall fat guys like me. :D

Gary
Some day, maybe I\'ll think of something witty, \'til then, this is the best I could do!

river1

Quote from: "GaryR"
Quote from: "tomslik"

Yea, something for tall fat guys like me. :D

Gary

or like me, i need a XXXL long.

cool art work, are the t's going to be one color art or multi color (more money)?
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

enjenjo

Quotecool art work, are the t's going to be one color art or multi color

Now that's for us to decide isn't it? I vote for multi color myself, I think we can do that for about the same price as the last batch.

Count me in for a couple!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

purplepickup

Quote from: "enjenjo"
Quotecool art work, are the t's going to be one color art or multi color

Now that's for us to decide isn't it? I vote for multi color myself, I think we can do that for about the same price as the last batch.
I like that picture Joe drew and I think it would look good with just one color.  Maybe a black design for white or grey shirts and white  or grey design for black shirts (like a negative).  I think an old English text might look good too.  Something simple like this.....this is just a suggestion if we go with Joe's drawing (which I vote for)  :D

George

phat rat

I agree with HRPP, one color and old english text
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

enjenjo

Any more input on this? colors of shirts? sizes? how many you want? I'd like to get an idea to go with  for an order.