Jan 15 BBQ Build Day

Started by enjenjo, December 04, 2004, 12:12:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

I thought I should post the date, so plans can be made. Figure on starting about 9 to 10 AM, there will be food here. we will be doing cleanup, and minor repairs and modifications, and a few new things.

more info can be found here  http://www.roddingroundtable.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1544&start=0

Any questions?
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Dave

Quote from: "enjenjo"I thought I should post the date, so plans can be made. Figure on starting about 9 to 10 AM, there will be food here. we will be doing cleanup, and minor repairs and modifications, and a few new things.

more info can be found here  http://www.roddingroundtable.com/forums/viewtopic.php?t=1544&start=0

Any questions?

What day was that :?:  And what time do we show up :?:
Dave 8)

GPster

I plan on being there. Looking for the number of women that will be there ( Denice doesn't count because she'll be welding and packing wheel bearings  ) to see if I should talk Linda into going. She hasn't started writing down plans for next year because we don't have a 2005 calender yet. We're having Christmas on the 20th because our kids have other commitments (in-laws) so I'll probably be recouperated by the 15th of January. GPster

GPster

You need to do what ever it is to this topic so that it stays on the top of the page. GPster

SKR8PN

As is stands right now,Willy and I will be there.
Thats at least ONE girl comin' GPster!!
Heck,maybe we can talk Linda into learnin' how to weld :lol:
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

HotRodLadyCrusr

I'll be there and even though I'll be welding and grinding, I sure hope Linda comes.  I really enjoyed her company at Debb's BBQ and would like the opportunity to get to know her better.  Beside, who's gonna help Cheryl in the kitchen!   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Just kidding Linda, please come 8)
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Fat Cat

I would have to check my calendar but I think that Ms. Kitty and I will be able to make it.

Dave

Quote from: "enjenjo"I thought I should post the date, so plans can be made. Figure on starting about 9 to 10 AM, there will be food here. we will be doing cleanup, and minor repairs and modifications, and a few new things.

Any questions?
Sue and I are planning on being there
Dave :lol:

SKR8PN

Dave.............looking forward to seeing you again. I believe I owe you a beer or two from the last build :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "GPster"I plan on being there. Looking for the number of women that will be there ( Denice doesn't count because she'll be welding and packing wheel bearings  ) to see if I should talk Linda into going. She hasn't started writing down plans for next year because we don't have a 2005 calender yet. We're having Christmas on the 20th because our kids have other commitments (in-laws) so I'll probably be recouperated by the 15th of January. GPster

Joe, SHE BETTER COME  :wink:  :wink:  Rob and I will be there also, so thats , Denise, Sue, Willie, Cheryl, Miss Kitty and I and hopefully hotrodgirl. Although I'll prob hang out in the garage too   :twisted:  What more could she want. Tell her to break out the 2005 calender!

are we to bring FOOD  :shock:   :shock:  :?:  and what else?

are you still planing a "snow" day in case we need it?
Lets see I think thats only two questions, so I'm allowed at least one more  :P  :P   I'll save it for later   :lol:  :lol:
Debb

enjenjo

Yes the next saturday is the snow day. As far as food, if you want to bring a dish, that's fine, please let me know if you are so we can coordinate it. That goes for the rest of you too.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Dave

Quote from: "SKR8PN"Dave.............looking forward to seeing you again. I believe I owe you a beer or two from the last build :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

No biggie,,,,,,,,, mommy taught me to share with my friends 8)
I just got back from the store and I did buy the 9 dollar bottle of gin. (thepick your brain post) After all it is the holidays..Well close enuff :lol:
Dave

Roadstar

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"I'll bring cookies  :wink:

:lol: I'll bring her :lol:

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "Roadstar"
Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"I'll bring cookies  :wink:

:lol: I'll bring her :lol:

AWE isn't that sweet!!!!!!   :shock:  LOL