Jan 15 BBQ Build Day

Started by enjenjo, December 04, 2004, 12:12:22 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Slick 50

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"I'll bring cookies  :wink:

Denise! Always with the cookies. If you don't find something else to make soon everyone will be as wide as they are tall!!! :lol:  :lol:
Ken    8)
aka Slick 50

SKR8PN

Quote from: "Slick 50"
Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"I'll bring cookies  :wink:

Denise! Always with the cookies. If you don't find something else to make soon everyone will be as wide as they are tall!!! :lol:  :lol:

Hey! I resemble that remark!! :lol:
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

HotRodLadyCrusr

and I just got a couple new cookies reciepes from girls at work that I'm going to test on you guys  :shock:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Bruce Dorsi

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"and I just got a couple new cookies reciepes from girls at work that I'm going to test on you guys  :shock:

Do the recipes call for Exlax? :shock:
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If being smart means knowing what I am dumb at,  I must be a genius!

purplepickup

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"I got a couple new cookies reciepes from girls at work that I'm going to test on you guys  :shock:
Herbal brownies?? :wink:
George

enjenjo

Well, it looks like we have about 16 people planning to be here, including members and wives. Hopefully we can get a lot done, if not, we'll have a great party. The food has been taken out of my hands, so it looks like Ham, with the trimmings. I'm looking forward to this!
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Ohio Blue Tip

Quote from: "enjenjo"Well, it looks like we have about 16 people planning to be here, including members and wives. Hopefully we can get a lot done, if not, we'll have a great party. The food has been taken out of my hands, so it looks like Ham, with the trimmings. I'm looking forward to this!

So, what's the deal on the food?  Should we still bring a dish to pass, a keg of beer or just money?  I'm going to try not to eat from now until then so I have extra room for cookies! :roll:
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

enjenjo

Bring a side dish, or a snack, or a desert, or just yourself. If you want barley pop, you'll have to bring that too. So far I have been told a baked ham, and augraten potato's are on the menu, but the rest is up to Cheryl, and Miss Kitty.

purplepickup

I'll bring my version of Kapusta.  :shock:   Don't forget my first wife's parents were Russian (well, so was my wife) and my ex mother-in-law and me used to cook together.  Cooking is another of my hobbies. :D
George

enjenjo

Sounds like a winner George!

HotRodLadyCrusr

I'm really looking forward to seeing you guys.  I've been practicing my welding skills, even did a complete patch panel on Big Olds from start to finish myself so if there is any welding that needs to be done........ :roll: ...... or maybe Enjenjo can head out the shop now and break something on the trailer for me to fix  :shock:  :wink:

I'm bringing cookies and apple/carmel pie

Roadstar

I'l be bringing my vast knowladge and looking to hone my fabricating skills further.

Or I can just armorall the tires :D

Man...I sure wish I could make it :(  Definately have an opening in my schedule.... but unfortunately,the back is not up to a road trip yet.Had planned on going to the Barrett-Jackson Auction but have cancelled that as well.Perhaps I'll be up to a trip to Detroit in February!
                                                                                                           George,I was hoping someone else would ask and spare me from exposing my sheltered life...but...they didn't...so...What the he// is "Kapusta"???Doesn't sound like meat and potatoes :roll:
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

river1

Quote from: "40"George,I was hoping someone else would ask and spare me from exposing my sheltered life...but...they didn't...so...What the he// is "Kapusta"???Doesn't sound like meat and potatoes :roll:

Quote from: "enjenjo"You haven't lived until you've had some kapusta. Sour kraut, onions, Kielbasa, seasoned, and cooked just right.

i asked earlier, that was enjenjo's answer. sounds pretty good if you ask me.

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "40"Perhaps I'll be up to a trip to Detroit in February!

I sure hope you come BUT I just wanted to clarify the dates for you, March 4-6th, with setup nite on the 3rd being one of the best nites to attend.