Roadstar could use everyones thoughts and prayers

Started by HotRodLadyCrusr, November 11, 2004, 05:08:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

HotRodLadyCrusr

:cry: I just got back from the hospital.  Race rushed Rudy there early this afternnon.  Looks like he might have had a heart attack.  The doctors aren't sure yet, they're still running tests.  Typical guy, he had all the signs before but kept ignoring them.  As soon as he gets better I'm going to kick his *, in the mean time if all his friends here would keep him in their thoughts and prayers, I'd certainly appreciate it. :cry:
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

Fat Cat

Sorry to hear that Denise. I hope that everything is going to be fine.

Dave

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr":cry: I just got back from the hospital.  Race rushed Rudy there early this afternnon.  Looks like he might have had a heart attack.  The doctors aren't sure yet, they're still running tests.  Typical guy, he had all the signs before but kept ignoring them.  As soon as he gets better I'm going to kick his *, in the mean time if all his friends here would keep him in their thoughts and prayers, I'd certainly appreciate it. :cry:

Geeze .. Thats not the kinda news I want to see .. Were thinking  of him here.. Ill bet 10 bucks you dont kick his * your too nice .
Dave and Sue

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

phat46

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr":cry: I just got back from the hospital.  Race rushed Rudy there early this afternnon.  Looks like he might have had a heart attack.  The doctors aren't sure yet, they're still running tests.  Typical guy, he had all the signs before but kept ignoring them.  As soon as he gets better I'm going to kick his *, in the mean time if all his friends here would keep him in their thoughts and prayers, I'd certainly appreciate it. :cry:

Sorry to hear this, I hope it will all turn out good. You guys will be in my thoughts.

Bob K

Get well soon Rudy, Maggie and I are praying for you.

B :cry: B
Have you ever wondered how your mother knew enough about people like me to warn you about us?

purplepickup

Dang, I hate to hear things like this.  He's definitely in my prayers.  

Do what the doctor says Rudy and get well.
George

Charlie Chops 1940

I'm sad too...get well Rudy! We're all pulling for ya!

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Sean

Thats what happens when old Farts date younger women... :wink:

Hate to hear that, hopefully he recovers with no problems and starts paying attention to the warning signs. My Dad won't go to the Doctor unless he is near death, warning signs or not. One of these days he is going to wait too long.

phat rat

Listen to the doc and take care of yourself Rudy.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Crosley.In.AZ

Sorry to hear this!!

I hope for a full recovery.  Us men tend to do this stuff of ignore what the body is telling us

A friend of mine had a mild heart attack monday.  His co-workers sent his butt to the ER after he complained of arm pain , then lower jaw pain.  He received a stint in 1 artery tuesday.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Sorry to hear the news. We'll surely include him in our prayers and please keep us informed.
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

GPster

Is this the birthday gift that you didn't want to rush opening? Maybe this is a way of telling you to act your age. I've enjoyed your friendship and I would just as soon you stick around. Denice,this is for you. Nobody will think bad of you if the Olds doesn't get painted this winter. Joe (GPster)

SKR8PN

Oh Jeez Rudy..........you tryin' to keep up with ME?
I can tell you from experience,a heart attack is NOT a fun thing to go thru.
Do EXACTLY what the doctors tell you to. No short cuts my friend.
Denise,wait till the doctors give you the OK before you kick his * :wink:
Get well soon Rudy,we ain't done with you yet :wink:
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

Pope Downunder

I am sorry to hear this bad news; I hope he makes a full recovery soon.

These days (hopefully it didn't do too much damage) they have good treatments, and with some lifestyle changes, many people have dramatically improved prospects.