Roadstar could use everyones thoughts and prayers

Started by HotRodLadyCrusr, November 11, 2004, 05:08:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

av8

Hoping and praying for the best possible outcome for Rudy.

Mike

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr":cry: I just got back from the hospital.  Race rushed Rudy there early this afternnon.  Looks like he might have had a heart attack.  The doctors aren't sure yet, they're still running tests.  Typical guy, he had all the signs before but kept ignoring them.  As soon as he gets better I'm going to kick his *, in the mean time if all his friends here would keep him in their thoughts and prayers, I'd certainly appreciate it. :cry:

Just got off the phone with denise, she will be posting an update soon! We like Rudy a lot, but after some of the details, I am going to be 2nd in line behind Denise to kick his butt!!!!  :?

Hope everything turns out ok Rudy!!!! Get back here to the RRT quick.
Rob and Debb

Mikej

Denise, we will be thinking of you and Rudy.
     Mike and Anita

HotRodLadyCrusr

I just got off the phone with Rudy.  He is feeling better but the nitro patch has given him a splitting headache.  I read him all of your nice sediments.  They really made him feel good.

He has to go through a battery of tests tomorrow.  As soon as I hear something more I'll let you guys know.

Gpster, this setback won't stop Big Olds from being painted this winter as Rudy is not doing the painting.  It just set the transportation of Big Olds down to the shop back a couple of weeks as we were planning on leaving in the AM for a long weekend in TN with Big Olds then leaving him there for the winter at the shop thats going to be finishing up the bodywork and doing the paint job.  I spoke to the painter tonight to let him know that we wouldn't be there this weekend.  We'll get Big Olds there as soon as we can.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

OldSub

Denise both of you will be in our thoughts and prayers!

I can say from my own experience that these things aren't fun, but now 6 years later I look back and believe the changes I had to make have made my life much better.  I didn't even have a rod back them!

Steve@OldSub.com
www.OldSub.com . www.MaxwellGarage.com . www.OldGasTowRigs.com

Jimc

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr":cry: I just got back from the hospital.  Race rushed Rudy there early this afternnon.  Looks like he might have had a heart attack.  The doctors aren't sure yet, they're still running tests.  Typical guy, he had all the signs before but kept ignoring them.  As soon as he gets better I'm going to kick his *, in the mean time if all his friends here would keep him in their thoughts and prayers, I'd certainly appreciate it. :cry:

Denice, you and Rudy are in our thoughts and prayers.
I know all will be well.
Rudy is a strong willed person and he has you for a very personal friend.

looking forward to your next update telling all is well, and he is being dismissed from the hospital.

Jim
Life in the fast lane aint so great. Just ask the opossum

river1

been there done that :oops:

hopefully rudy's will turn out like my scare and just be a scare. it makes you appreciate life more to be told "is there anyone you need to call?" :shock:  mine ended up scaring the * outta my father/family/me but ended up being i need to lose weight (natch).

anyway get well and LISTEN to those docs they know what they are doing.

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

sal37

Rudy
Sorry to hear your news.  Man, you have got to look after yourself!!! Don't be a bloke!!  (Aussie talk) You have to have many more fun times with Denise and you have to build many more great cars!!!!  Hope you pull through soon.  Best wishes
Steve

btrc

We'll be thinking of you, Rudy and hoping for the best.  Like everyone has said,  do what the Doctor tells you when you get out.  

Bob
Bob

Slick 50

Hang in there Rudy.
As stated previously, "We ain't done with you yet"!
It seems the gals are lining up to kick your little tushy! :lol:
Better listen up, dude!
Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
You're in my prayers as well.
Ken    8)
aka Slick 50

awsum34

Rudy sorry to hear the news. Will be thinking about you. Do what the dotor's tell you. so you can get well.  

Denise, what are you doing to that poor man?
The only dumb question is the one you don\'t ask

C9

Our hearts and prayers are with you Rudy.
Take care and get well.

You too Denise, Rudy's lucky to have a friend like you.

Me & Sweetie . . . the California Sweetie . . . will be thinking about the two of you.
C9

Sailing the turquoise canyons of the Arizona desert.

flt-blk

Rudy, get well soon.

Denise, go easy on him.  :wink:
Philosophy of hot rods
The welder is the Yin and the Grinder is the Yang

rooster

348tripower

Denise,
  I widh Rudy a speedy recovery!
Don

Don Colliau