Hey, Fat Cat - Rude Words

Started by choco, February 17, 2004, 08:38:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Dolly

Quote from: "Bruce Dorsi"
Are you forgetting that Dolly was with Bryan for awhile?

Are you forgetting I'm all grown up now?
Dolly

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Rayvyn

Yeah, and you have a tattoo on your back that says "Don't pull on the ears, I know what to do." :shock:  :P  :lol:
***SFC-Team Smart***

What can a bird do that a man can\'t?

Whistle through his pecker...

Rayvyn

Quote from: "Dolly"
Quote from: "Bruce Dorsi"
Are you forgetting that Dolly was with Bryan for awhile?

And I have a picture of your hairy studmuffin over there as a young boy. He always was an inquisitive fella...
***SFC-Team Smart***

Rayvyn

I have a picture of your hairy studmuffin over there as a young boy. He always was an inquisitive fella...
***SFC-Team Smart***

Dolly

Nice try, but Carp's was never that slim, or that short and I remember seeing that picture in your album labled 'Self Portrait!   :roll:
Dolly

It could be that the purpose of your life is only to serve as a warning to others.

Brootal

All this talk about not swearing in front of women!?!?!?!? Most of the women I know swear MORE than me... and I'm not * you!

Carps... so did you have a word with Anne? She must have learnt from somewhere. :)

Earlier today I was at a car show. It was pretty early and the weather was a bit dreary, so the crowd was pretty thin. I'm wandering around checking out a car and a few metres away was guy (literally) covered head to toe in tattoos. This rather menacing looking character was there with his son, who was probably 12 or so.

I wasn't quite sure what the disagreement was, but the son was calling his Dad (rather loudly I might add) a F***head mixed in with a few other choice remarks.

Now I'm as bad as anyone when it comes to swearing, but it still shocked me to hear this coming from a young kid, but what was really disconcerting was who it was aimed at.

And they wonder why the world is going mad...
Yes it is Grandad\'s Old Rambler!

//www.the-rumbler.com

Jimc

Quote from: "Brootal"All this talk about not swearing in front of women!?!?!?!? Most of the women I know swear MORE than me... and I'm not ##### you!

Carps... so did you have a word with Anne? She must have learnt from somewhere. :)

Earlier today I was at a car show. It was pretty early and the weather was a bit dreary, so the crowd was pretty thin. I'm wandering around checking out a car and a few metres away was guy (literally) covered head to toe in tattoos. This rather menacing looking character was there with his son, who was probably 12 or so.

I wasn't quite sure what the disagreement was, but the son was calling his Dad (rather loudly I might add) a F***head mixed in with a few other choice remarks.

Now I'm as bad as anyone when it comes to swearing, but it still shocked me to hear this coming from a young kid, but what was really disconcerting was who it was aimed at.

And they wonder why the world is going mad...

If the father tolerated that type of abuse, he deserved it.
That type of talk would have cost me a sore butt. or worse.

I do not if there is ever a time and place for cursing, but that was definately not the time or place!

Jim
Life in the fast lane aint so great. Just ask the opossum

Dolly

Quote from: "Brootal"Carps... so did you have a word with Anne? She must have learnt from somewhere. :)

Hey Brootal, spelling Mrs Carps name that way, you're likely to find out in pretty short order just how comprehensive her vocabulary of colourful words really is.  There's No E, and using one usually invokes a similar response as does calling a Holden Premier "Kingswood."   :shock:
Dolly

enjenjo

QuoteAll this talk about not swearing in front of women!?!?!?!? Most of the women I know swear at me... and I'm not ##### you!

But you deserve it. :lol:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Fat Cat

Quote from: "Crosley"=========OUCH , that will leave a mark

Yea but it will hardly be noticable what with all the small round bruises on him from where Sue pokes him with a 5 meter pole. Because really who would want to be that close. :lol:  :P

Brootal

I'm terribly sorry Carps. You know, I was tossing up E... No E... tossed a coin and lost! Don't tell Ann. :) (See, I'm a quick learner).

Fat Cat - I admire your attempt at being metric. Drop it though, we still use good old fashioned feet, inches and miles when it's important. :)

Somehow, "Man, I must've been doing 160.09 Kilometres per hour!" just doesn't hav the same ring to it. I'll make sure my kids understand imperial measurements also. :)
Yes it is Grandad\'s Old Rambler!

//www.the-rumbler.com

Fat Cat

Quote from: "Brootal"Fat Cat - I admire your attempt at being metric. Drop it though, we still use good old fashioned feet, inches and miles when it's important. :)

It wasn't an attempt. I have been using the metric system for years.

Sean

Quote from: "Fat Cat"

It wasn't an attempt. I have been using the metric system for years.

Must be the Polack thing again.... :lol:

Fat Cat

Quote from: "Sean"
Quote from: "Fat Cat"It wasn't an attempt. I have been using the metric system for years.

Must be the Polack thing again.... :lol:

Nope spent years as a Box Designer. Many of our customers were worldwide and all drawing came in in metric. Also most computer components are dimensioned in mm.

Jbird

The things I like about using the metric system are the lack of fractions and the base 10 number system, just like money. You know you've been using both systems too long when you can convert a fractional inch measurement into a decimal inch measurement into a metric measurement in your head. Maybe it's just imprinted in my memory from all the times I've looked at decimal equivalent charts but some people seem really amazed when I answer their conversion question right off the top of my head.
Jbird 8)
[/quote]
A biblical plague would come in real handy just about now
Badges? Badges? We don\'t need no stinking Badges!!
Team Smarts official dumbfounder
The first liar ain\'t got a chance