Latest news and views

Started by Fat Cat, October 21, 2004, 10:13:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beatnik

Great Google Moogle!!  :-o :D  

Congrats Frank  :b-d:
If I have to explain it to you, You really wouldn?t understand

SKR8PN

QuoteHey, look at that. A picture of Fatcat with something other than a grouchy look on his face! That must be a first... :wink:

A good woman has a way of puttin' a smile on a man's face :wink: Congrats Frank,I'd say ya done good!
Trinka,you have my condolences :wink:
If we are what we eat.........
Then I am fast,cheap and easy.

phat rat

Frank, congrats. Trinka, haven't met you yet, but you have my condolances
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Dave

Quote from: "Sean"
Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"
Here's a photo I took of the happy couple at Debb's BBQ at the begining of the month.

Hey, look at that. A picture of Fatcat with something other than a grouchy look on his face! That must be a first... :wink:   Congratulations, and best wishes...

So are you moving to Texas now?

He has his eyes open too? Last time I saw him he slept most of the day.  :lol:
Congrats Frank. Sue and I will celebrate 15 this year and I sure wish id have met her a long time ago. She is a keeper and she puts up with me :?:
Again Congrats
Dave

1FATGMC

Congratulations Frank!  Hope the two of you can make it out this way.

c ya, Sum

Fat Cat

Quote from: "1FATGMC"Congratulations Frank!  Hope the two of you can make it out this way.

c ya, Sum

Thanks.

Don't know when yet, but count on it.

enjenjo

From what I've seen, Frank is getting a much better deal than Trinka. :lol:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

48ford

Quote from: "Fat Cat"Well accourding to some on here that think it should be a topic of its own. As of November 22nd this year I will be a married man again. For those of you that met her already. Yes it is the one I brought to Debbs party. To the rest of you. You will just have to wait your turn to meet her.

Frank
Thats wonderful!,hope you have years of good times together.
Russ&Irene :b-d:

48ford

Quote from: "Fat Cat"Well accourding to some on here that think it should be a topic of its own. As of November 22nd this year I will be a married man again. For those of you that met her already. Yes it is the one I brought to Debbs party. To the rest of you. You will just have to wait your turn to meet her.

Frank
Thats wonderful!,hope you have years of good times together.
Russ&Irene :b-d:

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "enjenjo"From what I've seen, Frank is getting a much better deal than Trinka. :lol:

:shock: WOW   :shock:   Tell us how you really feel!!!! LMAO
Debb

I just thought of something. This doesn't mean we will have to find a new "fluffer" does it?  :roll:

34ford

Congratulations Frank! Although we've never met feel like I know u form all the others comments,    :shock:  maybe that's not good  :D Maybe well meet one day.

bob

Congratulations! I can hear the ladies crying coast to coast now that the worlds most wanted bachelor is off the market! Look forward to meeting her somewhere down the road.
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

rooster

Best wish's! Can we call her Miss Kitty?

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "rooster"Best wish's! Can we call her Miss Kitty?

now that is cute.... :)
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

HotRodLadyCrusr

Quote from: "rooster"Best wish's! Can we call her Miss Kitty?

WOW!  That's GREAT!  I like

Trinka = Miss Kitty
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.