Latest news and views

Started by Fat Cat, October 21, 2004, 10:13:01 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fat Cat

Well according to some on here that think it should be a topic of its own. As of November 22nd this year I will be a married man again. For those of you that met her already. Yes it is the one I brought to Debbs party. To the rest of you. You will just have to wait your turn to meet her.

Frank

Pep

Quote from: "Fat Cat"Well accourding to some on here that think it should be a topic of its own. As of November 22nd this year I will be a married man again. For those of you that met her already. Yes it is the one I brought to Debbs party. To the rest of you. You will just have to wait your turn to meet her.

Frank

Congratulations......I hope she's accepted your addiction to cars.. :wink:  

QuoteTo the rest of you. You will just have to wait your turn to meet her.
So, honeymoon in Oz sounds  OK.......we'll be able to sqeeze ya in :)
See Ya
Pep

purplepickup

Well, I'm sure that in time all those broken hearted Ohio babes will get over losing you to a Texan.  

Congratulations!  Trinka seems like a real nice lady.
:b-d:
George

Bruce Dorsi

Congratulations and best wishes for a long and happy life together, Frank!  
:b-d:  :b-d:  :b-d:

I didn't get it right the first time, but the second try netted me the best friend I'll ever have, and the perfect wife (at least, for me!)   ....I hope you will be as lucky as me!

~~~Bruce
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If being smart means knowing what I am dumb at,  I must be a genius!

HotRodLadyCrusr

CONGRATS bud!  Trinka's very nice, your one lucky guy.  

Here's a photo I took of the happy couple at Debb's BBQ at the begining of the month.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

30tudor

Best wishes to both of you.  Life is good, enjoy it.

47wood

All the BEST that life's got to offer you both!   :wink:  :shock:  :D :b-d:
Great Grandma Lee always said;  FAIR  ...is something you pay when you get on the bus!

KustomLincolnLady

Quote from: "purplepickup"Well, I'm sure that in time all those broken hearted Ohio babes will get over losing you to a Texan.  

:b-d:

and that goes for Rudy too!!! ha ha  :roll:

Well, Its about time you finally told everyone!!! You already know how I feel. But, Trinka, who is still a lurker doesn't. I couldn't be happier for the both of you!!!  :lol:  :lol:

moondisc

Quote from: "Fat Cat"Well accourding to some on here that think it should be a topic of its own. As of November 22nd this year I will be a married man again. For those of you that met her already. Yes it is the one I brought to Debbs party. To the rest of you. You will just have to wait your turn to meet her.

Frank
Outta the frying pan into the fire eh bud?  :lol:
Marriage is great with the right person.
I've been VERY lucky in that department, and hope you are too.
Congrats!

Sean

Quote from: "HotRodLadyCrusr"
Here's a photo I took of the happy couple at Debb's BBQ at the begining of the month.

Hey, look at that. A picture of Fatcat with something other than a grouchy look on his face! That must be a first... :wink:   Congratulations, and best wishes...

So are you moving to Texas now?

awsum34

The only dumb question is the one you don\'t ask

GPster

I've been thinking of things to say since last night. But rather than put my foot in my mouth (I know where these shoes have been) I'll just say congratulations. Married life can be good with the right person. Linda and I celebrated our 37th anniversary yesterday. GPster

Slick 50

Congratulations!!! Here's wishing you all the best!

On November 22nd Vicki and I will celebrate our 18th anniversary.
Ken    8)
aka Slick 50

Fat Cat

Quote from: "Sean"So are you moving to Texas now?

Nope not yet anyway. She won't let me abandon the kids just yet. I give her a year at the most and she will find a way to abandon them herself. :) In all seriousness, no I will not be making any moves until the kids have grown and are on their own. She is moving here in December.

Crosley.In.AZ

Kool deal.

She is moving to ice land?  :lol:

Wait till next spring before you  mention the neked guy on the lawn mower
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)