2024: What are you doing today?

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, January 01, 2024, 07:11:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

kb426

Here's a link to some pics from the Hooker Ok. show.  {https://youtu.be/iwvQ5d5OBcs}
TEAM SMART

WZ JUNK

I am pretty sure that the gold Chevy station wagon is the one that my brother owned a few years ago.  I visited with the present owner recently and it is a dead ringer for the way brothers car looks today.  It is the one that has the story of the gold mine with it.  (he found a bank bag with the contents of a safety deposit box that include gold coins and jewelry in it.)
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

chimp koose

worked on my 65 merc truck today. carb issues . accel pump diaphragm was cracked and losing fuel . parts here tomorrow

chimp koose

parts did not get here. still waiting on electrician to finish wiring my lathe and mill

chimp koose

Electrician coming sunday . Today I fixed the man door on my garage , it closes and opens properly now .

chimp koose

Sold my roadster drag chassis. I will never build another drag chassis on spec again .

Crosley.In.AZ

Checked out a service disconnect box. 120v to it. The hvy deteriorated external wires there? My contactless powerchecker says those wires are hot in the "on" position
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

WZ JUNK

I built a tool to help me bend radius in sheet metal.  I will be making a hood sometime this winter.
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck

jaybee

I like the tripod stand. Looks good and not as many places to knock your shins.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

WZ JUNK

The legs on the pipe anvil were made from scrap of an old treadmill.  I like junk.
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck

idrivejunk

Nothing to report. Job just keeps ratcheting up the self-loathing factors. Not only will I never get to customize anything, I'll have to do all sanding of all items on all jobs including that which others have customized halfheartedly. To me, that is teeth kick on top of face spit. Bike rally smack dab in the center of my commute bottleneck this week so I made me a temporary sticker. :)
Matt