2021: What are you doing today

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, January 01, 2021, 11:19:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

Anyone else see the Youtube video of the guy in Finland explode his Model S Tesla?  It seems it needed a battery at 22K $ ... Tesla refused warranty since someone had performed some unauthorized modifications to the car at some point.

Amazing video. Slo mo and all.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

416Ford

Quote from: kb426 on December 27, 2021, 01:11:08 PM
^^^^
Vicki got new wheels. :)

Exact same wheel, off the Torino we sold in 2019. We picked the truck up in 2019 also. It just needs a makeover.
You never have time to do it right the first time but you always have time to do it again.

kb426

I remembered the Torino but not the wheels. Do you have plans for the interior?
TEAM SMART

416Ford

Quote from: kb426 on December 28, 2021, 09:14:45 AM
I remembered the Torino but not the wheels. Do you have plans for the interior?

I don't see a complete photo but Vickie did the interior last winter.
You never have time to do it right the first time but you always have time to do it again.

kb426

^^^^
Very good. One less item on the to do list. :)
TEAM SMART

idrivejunk

Mud on a muscle mopar for me this week. Thats an improvement. :)

Matt

idrivejunk

Quote from: kb426 on December 28, 2021, 01:05:17 PM
^^^^

Interior = one thing  :lol:

Only to KB.  :)
Matt

416Ford

Quote from: idrivejunk on December 28, 2021, 01:48:08 PM
Quote from: kb426 on December 28, 2021, 01:05:17 PM
^^^^

Interior = one thing  :lol:

one thing = two days    ;D

enjenjo

More garage clean up today. I tore apart some of my overhead shelves today, lots of stuff I forgot I had, scrapped about half of it too.

I sent out the TO30 to get a new clutch installed, I didn't feel like doing it myself.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

kb426

I ordered a few parts today. Some of which are for a bedroom redo in about a week. Removing popcorn ceiling and texturing and getting ready for carpet replacement. I was going to install crown molding to match what I had done before. Lumber yard says it's been discontinued. Time to get a new plan. :)
TEAM SMART

WZ JUNK

Quote from: kb426 on December 28, 2021, 06:50:03 PM
I ordered a few parts today. Some of which are for a bedroom redo in about a week. Removing popcorn ceiling and texturing and getting ready for carpet replacement. I was going to install crown molding to match what I had done before. Lumber yard says it's been discontinued. Time to get a new plan. :)

I just finished working on a bedroom.  I retrimmed the widows to match the way I had done the rest of the house. I removed the carpet.  We have a man hired to come and restore the original wood floor.  Unfortunately he tested positive for the virus Sunday.
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

123pugsy

Quote from: Crosley on December 27, 2021, 05:24:16 PM
Anyone else see the Youtube video of the guy in Finland explode his Model S Tesla?  It seems it needed a battery at 22K $ ... Tesla refused warranty since someone had performed some unauthorized modifications to the car at some point.

Amazing video. Slo mo and all.

idrivejunk

In other news:

Today I learned that John Wilkes Booth's brother once saved Abraham Lincoln's son from being ran over by a train. They were strangers. Stranger yet, a calcified 35 year old fetus was removed from the womb of a 70 year old. It had joined to her pelvis. That is all. :)
Matt

idrivejunk

Quote from: kb426 on December 28, 2021, 06:50:03 PM

Two days.  :wink: Tick, tock...   :shock: :idea: :arrow:

:twisted:
Matt

Crosley.In.AZ

Rain continues here... light rain here n there. Its wednesday, to my brothers house for a project or 2.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)