Started by idrivejunk, July 25, 2018, 08:54:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idrivejunk

Matt

idrivejunk

Matt

moose

Quote from: "idrivejunk"

Much better this combo! Possibility or just wishful thinking?

idrivejunk

Its a joke, thats the 15" wheels off my car and some of the color from it, overlaid on a previous edit. I started from scratch on a new elk point green version yesterday.
Matt

idrivejunk

Heres another quickie done for a friend yesterday, using an old edit on a new background. Primer on salt.

Matt

idrivejunk

This is the first edit I feel OK calling a rendering. Its my best yet but could be refined further given more time. Figured if I want to do more of these I had better kick out one at full quality and I learned a lot making this image. Many hours invested. Hope it appears somewhat professional on the world's array of different device displays. Shown at about half of actual size.

Elk Point Green is an original color and I have represented it to the best of my ability here. Tried to make it look kinda shiny which is no picnic.

Matt

idrivejunk

Fenders compare OK, lip location looks fine-

Extending the flange on the right side, ready to bolt up and recheck-

Did get the Wheel Fit device mounted in a back tire, and it is looking like around 6" back space is the ticket but have only tried it on the left side so far-

Matt

idrivejunk

Matt

idrivejunk

Matt

idrivejunk

Since nobody likes that one, its the look we will use.

With

http://www.haganauto.com/product_p/hdh2832.htm

and

http://www.haganauto.com/product_p/45tdc.htm

Working on this corner now-

Matt

idrivejunk

Matt

chimp koose

I dont remember , do you have a hood or are you making one ?

idrivejunk

Quote from: "chimp koose"I dont remember , do you have a hood or are you making one ?

The white one I have been using is on loan from Mike. New one should be just like it.
Matt

idrivejunk

Today I heard they make the hoods to order. Meaning three weeks out.  :roll:  :(

Matt

idrivejunk

Matt