Unnecessary selfies

Started by Carnut, June 02, 2018, 10:05:36 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WZ JUNK

I liked it.

I talked to you hired help last weekend at Springfield.  She is better looking than you.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

Carnut

Quote from: "WZ JUNK"I liked it.

I talked to you hired help last weekend at Springfield.  She is better looking than you.

John

Heh, heh, best sister in law anyone could ask for.

http://carnut.com/photo/garage/pate/picsp1.html

http://carnut.com/show/16/nsra/nsrap1.html

kb426

Hired help implies someone getting paid. LOL
TEAM SMART

chimp koose

wow , 27 pages of pictures  ! thanks for taking the time to post . IDJ there is a 32 ford pickup custom on page 11 that was what I was referring to in your el camino post about doing an elky out of a T

Carnut

Quote from: "chimp koose"wow , 27 pages of pictures  ! thanks for taking the time to post . IDJ there is a 32 ford pickup custom on page 11 that was what I was referring to in your el camino post about doing an elky out of a T

Humm, this one?

WZ JUNK

That pickup belongs to a friend of mine.  He has owned it many years and he has won lots of awards and prizes.  It is a copy of an actual vehicle that Ford built for a private contract.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck

WZ JUNK

I just had a quick look at the photos in the link from 2005.   Some of the vehicles that were at that event 13 years ago were at the same event last weekend, and they look the same today.  I noticed a couple of cars that belonged to close personal friends that are no longer with us, and that was a little sad.  There is at least 1 photo of the old truck that I still drive, and a photo of me.  Along with that there is a shot of what was left after my remote control radiator water leak has been activated.  I have had a lot of fun with that gag and I still play with it at cruise nights and events.  It made me think that I have had some request for the mongoose to come out of retirement and join us on the road at an upcoming event.

Life is good.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck

chimp koose

that is the truck I war referring to . I would like to see a t coupe turned into something similar

idrivejunk

Quote from: "chimp koose"that is the truck I war referring to . I would like to see a t coupe turned into something similar

10-4 CK );b(  Thats cool looking. 8)
Matt

Carnut

Me and lifelong friend radio personality Jack Oliver KEYN

Obviously discussing how filthy my engine compartment is.

http://carnut.com/show/12/all/allp1.html

kb426

George, are you planning on going to Lake Afton?
TEAM SMART

Carnut

Well, hopes are dimming on getting the PT Conv louvers done in time. Was kinda hoping for that.

So it's a definite maybe.

I'm a little shy of sitting in near 100 degree heat.

But most likely will be there in the 61 Chrysler, drove the PT last year and the Charger the year before.

Though the lid might be done by Friday or Sat and the PT A/C would be nice.