Gasoline Prices: 2021

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, January 04, 2018, 08:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

You folks may have heard gasoline prices may drop with the pricing war going on with Saudi and Russia .

Local "experts" are saying there may be a 15 to 30 cent per gallon drop in Arizona.

I put gasoline in my truck this morning. 19.8 gallons at 2.84 a gallon.  A side note: the street sign was flashing the price of 2.92 a gallon.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Crosley.In.AZ

Oddly enough:  diesel fuel remains at 3 dollars a gallon.  :?:
Tony

tomslik

paid a buck eighty one yesterday, filled up the truck and all the gas cans..
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

phat46

When I am working/painting in my basement I usually have a radio on. The station that comes in best down there is the Canadian station from across the river/border in Sarnia Ontario. This morning the DJ was talking about their gas prices, .84 per liter, Canadian. I didn't do the math to convert liters to gallons or Canadian dollars to American, but apparently that price is very low, the DJ was quite excited about it! 😄

Bruce Dorsi

Quote from: "phat46"When I am working/painting in my basement I usually have a radio on. The station that comes in best down there is the Canadian station from across the river/border in Sarnia Ontario. This morning the DJ was talking about their gas prices, .84 per liter, Canadian. I didn't do the math to convert liters to gallons or Canadian dollars to American, but apparently that price is very low, the DJ was quite excited about it! 😄

If I did the math right, that comes to $3.18 Canadian per US gallon = approx. $ 2.41 USD per US gallon.

No wonder they're excited!

Price of regular gas here in my part of NJ is $2.31-$2.41  --- for now.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If being smart means knowing what I am dumb at,  I must be a genius!

phat46

Quote from: "Bruce Dorsi"
Quote from: "phat46"When I am working/painting in my basement I usually have a radio on. The station that comes in best down there is the Canadian station from across the river/border in Sarnia Ontario. This morning the DJ was talking about their gas prices, .84 per liter, Canadian. I didn't do the math to convert liters to gallons or Canadian dollars to American, but apparently that price is very low, the DJ was quite excited about it! 😄

If I did the math right, that comes to $3.18 Canadian per US gallon = approx. $ 2.41 USD per US gallon.

No wonder they're excited!

Price of regular gas here in my part of NJ is $2.31-$2.41  --- for now.

That's pretty good for them, but our stations on this side are still seeing a lot of our Canadian friends over here buying gas for $1.88 U.S. even though their dollar is discounted about 30% here and Bridge toll, to cross the border is, I think, $4.00 Canadian each way.

Crosley.In.AZ

Gasoline station Circle K in Phoenix was at 2.84 a gallon friday morning..  that would be 2.78 a gallon if you have the "Easy Pay" card that functions on Circle K pumps.  I have not looked into that card program..  I tend to stay away from "special systems" for payments.
Tony

Bruce Dorsi

Gas prices are dropping here 10-15 cents per gallon.

Less people driving to work, activities, sports, schools, etc.  

I guess they need to move product.
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If being smart means knowing what I am dumb at,  I must be a genius!

kb426

The cafe's in my town are locked up due to the water main breaking last thursday. The state won't let them open up until the water test results come back clean. This morning I had enough of no coffee. I filled up here at $2.02. I drove 27 miles to the next town and as I drove past the c-store to go into McDonalds, I see $1.65! I don't know if there's more to the story or not. That is a town of 3000 population.
TEAM SMART

enjenjo

On the way home yesterday the cheapest fuel I found was in Wytheville West Virginia at a Pilot at $1.25.9 a gallon.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

58 Yeoman

The last town I lived in is about 35 miles north of me. We were up there yesterday, and I got gas at a Casey's station for a flat $2.00 per gallon. When we returned home, the local Casey's station is $2.35.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

Rochie

We just hit a new low for us 77.9/liter that's $3.03 for 3.89 liters.  That works out to 2.09 US per gallon.
I think that's great ...but we don't have anywhere to go!!!

Crosley.In.AZ

Here in Arizona we are not seeing the drop in prices on gasoline other states are.

Prices I have seen are about 10 cents a gallon drop so far.

Couple local news places say AZ average price is 2.63 a gallon.  Best I have seen is 2.82 in metro Phx area.  Although , I do not get out much right now.
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

About 2 miles from the house, I paid 2.80 a gallon regular gasoline this morning..  Diesel was 2.85 a gallon
Tony

Charlie Chops 1940

A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!