Gasoline Prices: 2021

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, January 04, 2018, 08:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

phat46

When I got home from N. Carolina on Sunday gas was $2.48, yesterday I filled up at $2.38, today it is $2.69....🤔

Crosley.In.AZ

In Phoenix, I paid 2.96 a gallon on thursday.  Diesel is still 3 dollar a gallon.

One station I pass by only has 8 pumps..  Only 2 of them are operating.  Others have the yellow bags over the nozzle end.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Crosley.In.AZ

Today monday.. the gasoline in phoenix was at 2.98 a gallon.  I put near 5 gallons in the Goldwing.  A 2 cent increase from last week.

Diesel was  still  at 3 dollar a gallon.
Tony

enjenjo

I went to Kroger in Sylvania today, unleaded was $2.25 before the discount.Meanwhile at the Kroger in Swanton unleaded was $2.79.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

Rolled into 1 gas station I pass in Phoenix this morning...  sign said: 2.91-9 ...  #woot.

I get to the pump it reads: 2.97-9  or as I say 2.98 a gallon. Oh well.  I topped off the Goldwing.
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "Crosley"Rolled into 1 gas station I pass in Phoenix this morning...  sign said: 2.91-9 ...  #woot.

I get to the pump it reads: 2.97-9  or as I say 2.98 a gallon. Oh well.  I topped off the Goldwing.

Well duh moment.. I noticed friday the Street sign says 2.91-9 on the

"Easy Pay "  card thingy..  regular price is 2.97-9 at the pump.  The  street  sign does not switch back n forth  from Easy Pay to Regular price ... like other modern signs do.  I think this is a bit of bs  advertising , but what so I know?
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "Crosley"Well duh moment.. I noticed friday the Street sign says 2.91-9 on the "Easy Pay "  card thingy..  regular price is 2.97-9 at the pump.

The  street  sign does not switch back n forth  from Easy Pay to Regular price ... like other modern signs do.  I think this is a bit of bs  advertising , but what so I know?

Same gas station.  The sign is now switching between pricing.   Still at 2.91-9 on the Easy Pay program..  2.97-9 at the pump is the regular price.
Tony

enjenjo

Costco today was $2.069 Best price at another station was a Circle K at $2.099.

58 Yeoman

My Costco today was $2.329, Kroger $2.319, and the name brand stations were as  high as $2.659. Big difference for about 15 miles.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

Crosley.In.AZ

I guess we are too close to Callifornia  and our gasoline prices stay up there.

Still 2.98 were I travel in Phoenix..  3 dollar a gallon near my house.
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Price at the gas stations I pass in Phoenix dropped to 2.96 a gallon this week..  Not much changes lately

:shock:
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Paid 2.66 a gallon...  we had 30 cents discount with the grocery store.
Tony

tomslik

came across Nebraska last weekend and it was in the 2.30-2.40 range...
The last thing I want to do is hurt you. But it\'s still on my list

enjenjo

Costco in Perrysburg Oh was $2.10 yesterday, $ 2.19 at the Speedway down the street. $2.57 at a Marathon a mile away.

Crosley.In.AZ

Price in Phoenix dropped 1 penny...  The one station I pass there are 4 pumps that have been shut down for over 3 weeks.  Yellow bags over the nozzles.
Tony