Gasoline Prices: 2021

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, January 04, 2018, 08:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

Sunday:  found a station near with 2.99 a gallon gasoline : Frys food store station.  We had 20 cents discount per gallon from food purchases.  Paid 2.79-9 per gallon.  With 18 gallons for the ol truck.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Crosley.In.AZ

Friday morning in Phoenix... I paid 2.94 a gallon... Diesel was at 3 dollars.
Tony

enjenjo

$2.23 at Costco today. Kroger was $2.36.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

kb426

I paid $2.89 in Pueblo Co. this morning. When I got home, the local stations are still $2.28. :) You'd think we all go to Colorado in the winter. LOL
TEAM SMART

enjenjo

I saw gas today in Wauseon for $2.30

Crosley.In.AZ

I paid 2.98 a gallon in Phx this morning....  19.342 gallons in the ol truck.
Tony

kb426

TEAM SMART

Crosley.In.AZ

Same Phx station on Thursday morning  was 3 dollar for regular gasoline... Diesel was 3.10 a gallon.
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Today , near the house I paid 2.59-9 for gasoline... 40 cents off per gallon with the Frys Food card points.
Tony

idrivejunk

Guys, somewhere along the way I think it was on this thread or last year's... I was pounding the pulpit about how come theres no retrofit setup available for switching from gas engine to electric motor.

It appears that idea's day has come. Or something. Just saw this, elsewhere... you look now-

https://autos.yahoo.com/electric-gt-offers-ev-crate-184725565.html;_ylt=AwrE1xdGtQVeJM0A62Nx.9w4;_ylu=X3oDMTByMjB0aG5zBGNvbG8DYmYxBHBvcwMxBHZ0aWQDBHNlYwNzYw--?guccounter=1&guce_referrer=aHR0cHM6Ly93d3cuaG90cm9kZGVycy5jb20vZm9ydW0vZWxlY3RyaWMtbW90b3IteW91ci1ob3Ryb2QtNTI0MzU5Lmh0bWw&guce_referrer_sig=AQAAACBYTmkgwyhukEsUrHpXYTraeMmB1gLJ_ZqqhvjCpR_CHyvGnOYkNhpyj9xP4R7U5Oe7crXZrQCGz33xxcGU4yiX2RxCXYMPPavSa8YaVIblH2tvp8ssQ27bIBX_ajOfad3iGqQQYhBExRTHyJr6ty9PHKOPgNnkjolOiWkunLUl

Its a yahoo news blurb. Hoping its real. I haven't studied it but wanted to pass it along. :) For the record, I hate all battery things except hot rods. :wink:
Matt

Crosley.In.AZ

In Phoenix stations I pass by this monday morning ;  regular grade gasoline is 2.99 a gallon...  Diesel was at 3.05 a gallon.
Tony

enjenjo

Quote from: "idrivejunk"Guys, somewhere along the way I think it was on this thread or last year's... I was pounding the pulpit about how come theres no retrofit setup available for switching from gas engine to electric motor.

It appears that idea's day has come. Or something. Just saw this, elsewhere... you look now-

. :wink:

GM is also coming up with a retrofit electric conversion. Not much info on it yet, but it's a pretty basic package that takes some brains to install. It amounts to a pair of Volt motors in a package, and an adapter to fit it to your GM transmission. It also uses two Volt battery packs.

Crosley.In.AZ

I see many 3 dollar a gallon stations near our house.. couple are at 3.05 or 310 for the car wash near the house.

Read a little article the other day.  105 credit card skimmers have been found in AZ during 2019.. I wonder how many were not found?
Tony

kb426

$2.26 yesterday here in the wonderful winter wonderland. :)
TEAM SMART

Crosley.In.AZ

Paid 2.90 a gallon for regular gasoline this morning.. 14.68 gallons in the Silverado truck..

Diesel was at 3.00 a gallon
Tony