Gasoline Prices: 2021

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, January 04, 2018, 08:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kb426

$2.29 in Pampa Tx. yesterday.
TEAM SMART

Crosley.In.AZ

Kinda holding steady again here in the Phoenix stations I drive by....  2.98 to 3.00 a gallon for regular gasoline.

Diesel is 2.90 a gallon

Out here by the house:  gasoline  is at 2.95 to 3.06 a gallon
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

idrivejunk

I filled up with all-gas 91 yesterday for just under $3/ gal. Governor wanted 95 million for roads so signed a law that takes effect today. Adds 3 cents to gas, 6 to diesel, and a $200 fee to register hybrids and electrics. Its the first state fuel tax increase in twenty years. I can get my mind around paying this since I use roads. But this idea of childless single people paying 82% of county tax for schools, I can't understand. Children of illegal residents get free public schooling.
Matt

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "Crosley"Kinda holding steady again here in the Phoenix stations I drive by....  2.98 to 3.00 a gallon for regular gasoline.

Diesel is 2.90 a gallon

Out here by the house:  gasoline  is at 2.95 to 3.06 a gallon

Prices have remained the same for several days now..  :shock:
Tony

phat46

Quote from: "idrivejunk"I filled up with all-gas 91 yesterday for just under $3/ gal. Governor wanted 95 million for roads so signed a law that takes effect today. Adds 3 cents to gas, 6 to diesel, and a $200 fee to register hybrids and electrics. Its the first state fuel tax increase in twenty years. I can get my mind around paying this since I use roads. But this idea of childless single people paying 82% of county tax for schools, I can't understand. Children of illegal residents get free public schooling.

Our new governor here in Mi. ran on the platform "Fix the * roads"; her fix?, Add 45 cents tax on top of what we already pay, along with outrageous fees for registration, that were raised to fix roads years ago. That would make our gas tax $.713 a gallon!!! Along with the highest carinsurance rates in the U.S. makes me wonder how long I can stay here.

Crosley.In.AZ

thursday:  paid 2.98 a gallon for gasoline in Phx.  Filled the Goldwing up. about 12 dollars.

out here local to the house:  still about the same prices too.   We did not see the large spike in gas prices mentioned when the oil fields were bombed.
Tony

enjenjo

$2.40 at Costco yesterday.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

kb426

$2.25 in Wichita yesterday.
TEAM SMART

Crosley.In.AZ

We were out n about sunday morning   near the house.

The one station - full car wash combo  that runs higher prices than other  gas stations was 3.10 a gallon.  Most others are 3 dollar a gallon for gasoline.  Diesel was 3 dollars too.
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Friday morning in Phx...  I put some of that 3 dollar a gallon gasoline in my Goldwing...

Other station is still 2.98 , but when 2 of the 4 pumps are closed it is tough to find an open pump there.

Diesel is still 3 dollars at both stations  .
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

I took a short ride sunday on the Goldwing.. thru Gold Canyon on the US-60... on down to Florence AZ on the US-79  .

Gasoline likes to hover at 3 dollar a gallon. Along the Hunt Highway thru Sun City Anthem development the gasoline was at 2.95 a gallon.  Diesel was 2.90 a gallon.
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Gasoline on friday in Phx... it is like time is at a stand still.  2.98 to 3 dollar a gallon for regular grade gasoline.

There are a few lower priced stations...  there is a AM-PM station near by..  If you do Not pay in cash, they charge a "fee" for most plastic cards used. For that reason I have not bought gasoline at a AM-PM station in many years.
Tony

idrivejunk

I got gas Thursday, the usual all-gas 91 for the GTP. Been just under $3 for a month or so but dropped a dime this time. Got convenience store eth 91 for the Model J yesterday and it was $2.66.9. On an interstate exit and on craft fair weekend   :?
Matt

Crosley.In.AZ

Paid 2.80 a gallon near the house sunday.  Had 20 cents a gallon discount with grocery points.

21.89 gallons into the Silverado pickup
Tony

kb426

$2.29 here today. It has been $2.35.
TEAM SMART