Gasoline Prices: 2021

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, January 04, 2018, 08:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

Friday morning in Phoenix :  2.88 a gallon for the ol Goldwing.

Out here near the house;  prices running around 2.90 to 3 dollar a gallon.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

40cpe

Quote from: "Crosley"Friday morning in Phoenix :  2.88 a gallon for the ol Goldwing.

Out here near the house;  prices running around 2.90 to 3 dollar a gallon.

I suppose regions and state taxes make a big difference.  I just drove from Tennessee to Mississippi last Thursday. Regular was $2.67 near Nashville. It dropped to $2.45 south of there and to $2.05-$2.12 in N Alabama. Here in Central Mississippi it is around $2.15 for regular. I have a family car that requires premium gasoline. Premium is $.60-$.80/gal higher here. I don't get it. Diesel varies a lot from day to day, and can be $.40-$1.00 more than regular.

WZ JUNK

I was in western Canada last week.  We drove about 1500 miles all total.  Gas was cheap.  .96 Canadian. :lol: They are giving it away.
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

Crosley.In.AZ

As I recall:  Canada sells gasoline ... priced per liter.  LOL

Local to me this weekend:  2.93 to 3.06 a gallon for regular gasoline
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

In Phoenix , regualr gasoline is at 2.86 to 2.88  a gallon on my road trip to work.. Diesel was at 2.90 a gallon.
Tony

enjenjo

There was a new station grand opening in Wauseon this week. Regular was $2.29. The other stations in town were at $2.36.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

Around the house here...  regular gasoline is low 2.90's ..  Diesel is at 3 dollars to 3.06 a gallon.
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Not much change in gasoline prices in the past week.... in Phoenix or near the house.  Holiday came and went ......  8)
Tony

enjenjo

Thursday gas in Wauseon was $2.20 a gallon Jackson Mi, was $2.27. Friday and today in Kalamazoo it was $2.18, and in Jackson $2.43.

Crosley.In.AZ

I paid 2.88 a gallon in Phoenix on monday...

With the news reports out of Saudi Arabia ... local TV news says the west end of the USA will be hit with 20 to 30 cents a gallon increase from oil production reduction.
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Here it is wednesday ...  in Phoenix I paid 2.98 a gallon this morning.
Tony

enjenjo

$2.27 in Wauseon this morning.

Crosley.In.AZ

I found a couple of stations in Phx area on thursday ... near work.  prices in the mid 2.80's  still
Tony

Bruce Dorsi

In much of New Brunswick and Prince Edward Island, Canada this week:

87 Octane --- $1.145 Cdn per liter =  $4.33 Cdn per US gallon = $3.25 USD per US gallon
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

If being smart means knowing what I am dumb at,  I must be a genius!

Crosley.In.AZ

Friday morning:  In Phoenix.  I pump some 3 dollar a gallon gasoline into the Goldwing.
Tony