Gasoline Prices: 2021

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, January 04, 2018, 08:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

Locally to me and in Phx where I travel during the week..  there are signs on pumps:  No premium or mid grade gasoline At Fry's Food stores and Circle K stores.  There is a supposed  delivery problems with pipeline.

Yet... the pipeline company says there is plenty of gasoline in the pipeline and no issues with the pipeline.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Crosley.In.AZ

Paid 2.70 a gallon tonite, local station to me. Signs on the pumps: No mid grade or Premium

Now one cause listed for the fuel shortage  is the ethanol additive is not readily available.   Storms in the area of the country where ethanol is produced  has reduced the available ethanol to add to the gasoline.
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Same local station to me as 2 nights ago...  paid 2.80 a gallon.  The "out of mid and premium "  signs are gone.

I figure once the price is north of 3 dollar a gallon, the gas shortage - delivery problems will be gone. #Liars
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Keeps gettin crazy on prices where I travel.   In Phoenix area, I drive past stations, the price this morning was 2.85 for gasoline.  Diesel is 3.30 a gallon
Tony

enjenjo

Las week diesel, and unleaded were the same price here in swanton, $2.80. The week diesel is still the same, and unleaded is 10 cents cheaper.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

Gasoline prices near me are 2.90 to 2.96 a gallon. Diesel is down to 2.85 a gallon....

In Phx, the stations I  drive past on my way to work..  2.92 & 294 a gallon for gasoline.

Odd: the fuel delivery problem to the stations , is gone around stations near my house.  Weird?  :wink:  .  :wink:
Tony

chimp koose

We are back to 129.9/L  thanks to a new federal carbon tax . That works out to about  5.89/imp gal . I remember saying i would quit hot rodding if it hit $1/gallon  that was quite a while ago . I also remember saying i would quit smoking if it hit $1 a pack  . I no longer smoke , it is almost $19 a pack here .

Arnold

Quote from: "chimp koose"We are back to 129.9/L  thanks to a new federal carbon tax . That works out to about  5.89/imp gal . I remember saying i would quit hot rodding if it hit $1/gallon  that was quite a while ago . I also remember saying i would quit smoking if it hit $1 a pack  . I no longer smoke , it is almost $19 a pack here .

Here in S. Ontario...gas was about 89 LITRE..we were WARNED :!:..coming soon..coming soon..next weekend..etc.,ETC..came down to tomorrow nite :lol: 5 cents Litre carbon tax. My better half asked me how much I thought they would ACTUALLY jack it up..AFTER the tax was implemented.. :lol: I said probablly 20 cents per litre AFTER everyone and his dog got in on it :lol:

It was up 10 cents a litre BEFORE the tax came in :lol: Then the tax of 5 cents a litre..THEN EVERYONE and his dog on the PILE ON :lol:

They raised it 30%. Up 30 cents per litre..to about $1.19 (from the 89.9)

I said I would quit eating chocolate bars when they hit $1. They did. I did. They are about $1.80 most places..$stores..about .70

butch27

In Michigan it's$2.85 and the new governor wants to raise taxes 45 cents...

kb426

I noticed it has gone up around .20 this week. I think there maybe another .20 before the end of the month.
TEAM SMART

Crosley.In.AZ

A station Shell brand just around the corner from the local Costco is at 3.06 a gallon.  It  is a car wash place too.  With people that clean the cars and stuff.
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

High 2.90's  for gasoline is common in the valley.  Some stations are still with out fuel.

Consumer complaints are mounting , for what ever good that will do.  LOL

News reports mention the price has increased over 40 cents in recent months in AZ..
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

In my travels:  3 dollar gasoline is a commmon sight now.  2.99 to 3.06 a gallon....  

Diesel fuel at many stations is listed at same price as gasoline : 3 dollars.
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

In my area near the house ;  it is 3.02 to 3.10 a gallon this morning for regular gasoline.  No end in sight , I fear for the price increases
Tony

kb426

$2.69 yesterday. I should have filled up monday when it was $2.49. :)
TEAM SMART