Gasoline Prices: 2021

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, January 04, 2018, 08:24:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Crosley.In.AZ

Paid 2.27 in Phx last week...

out here by the house:  paid 2.38 this morning. 18 gallons in the ol truck.
diesel is 2.48 at the same station
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Rrumbler

T'was down to $2.96 the other day at the same Chevron station that I used a couple of weeks ago.
Rrumbler - Older, grouchier, broken; but not completely dead, yet.

purplepickup

$2.29 here today but Michigan might not be a low spot much longer. We currently pay $.61 in combined state, federal, & sales taxes per gallon...5th highest in the nation. Our new governor just proposed a $.45 increase in state gas tax alone. That will put us highest in the US by a long ways.

We're already the highest state in auto insurance. I wonder where all the money goes. Everyone still claims they need more. :(D)
George

Crosley.In.AZ

Gasoline going back up here. Up 10 cents in recent week.  :evil:
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Make that a 15 cent hike in prices..  back up to 2.44  to 2.48 a gallon, that I see
Tony

enjenjo

I paid $2.09 in Wauseon Oh yesterday.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

I was over in Chandler AZ this sunday  morning...  common prices were in the low and mid 2.50 a gallon for gasoline.

:-}
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

I guess the trend is here for the summer.

Mid 2.50s around my area now....  in Phx where I often buy gasoline it went up a few more pennies
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Gasoline keeps going up...  refineries are gearing up for summer blends is the reason put forth.  LOL

In Phx , it is low to mid 2.50 a gallon at the stations  I visit.  Out here near me:  I saw 2.61 a gallon
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "Crosley"Gasoline keeps going up...  refineries are gearing up for summer blends is the reason put forth.  LOL

In Phx , it is low to mid 2.50 a gallon at the stations  I visit.  Out here near me:  I saw 2.61 a gallon

In Phoenix the price came down a few cents at the stations I visit. Weird .  Out here by my house , not so much.  Still in the 2.60's a gallon
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

The Circle K stations in Phx area have no gasoline.  No real reason given on the news reports..   Since other stations have gasoline , I suspect some delivery dispute or contract error
Tony

Crosley.In.AZ

Local to me stations:  Paid 2.44 a gallon of gasoline  friday morning.  Saturday morning paid 2.55 ....  sunday morning I was seeing 2.64 to 2.68 a gallon on the signs.  Seems to be a trend.

We put a couple  hundred miles on the Goldwing saturday. Out from home east thru Superior , Claypool , to Globe AZ for breakfast...  Back west thru Florence AZ past the prison, etc   Gasoline was in the upper 2.40 to mid 2.50s in the small towns
Tony

enjenjo

$2.46 here in town. $2.15 in Toledo.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

Near my home, it jumped to 2.68 a gallon.  A co-worker that lives south of Phx in Maricopa AZ... says gas jumped to 2.79 from 2.50 a gallon in 2 days.

In metro  phx, the stations I see on my ride to work have dropped from high 2.60's  to low 2.60's this week.

wacky  :twisted:
Tony

kb426

My town was 2.35 on thursday. I went 50 miles away yesterday and it was 2.45. I was low on fuel and stopped in the small town on the way and paid 2.29. When I got home, most of the stations are at least 2.51.
TEAM SMART