What are you doing today? 2018

Started by enjenjo, December 31, 2017, 03:15:02 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kb426

C.K., most of us know that feeling. :)
TEAM SMART

Crosley.In.AZ

Moved the steering column in the Morris Minor 1 inch.  To the left as you sit in the seat.  More straight as it points to the seat..

I had it angled slightly to the right so there was plenty of clearance for elbow room between the door and left elbow.

An inch makes me happy and still plenty of room for the elbow
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

idrivejunk

Shaved 68 firewall in primer-

[/img]
Matt

58 Yeoman

Another procedure on my nose today. Plastic surgeon closed it up with about 30 stitches. If any of you were a lot younger, I'd tell you to stay out of the sun if you are light skinned, blond and blue eyed with an easter European ancestry. Wish someone had told me years ago.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

kb426

TEAM SMART

idrivejunk

Phil, stick to doctor's orders and don't forget to massage the skin there for a long time after stitches come out. I am of British descent and wish someone would have beat that into my head 30 years ago. Even now, it helps greatly. I know how the period of not wanting to show yourself in public can affect a guy. :cry: It will pass.

KB and gang, looking forward at work I see the Coyote powered Model A and 2nd gen Corvette with LT4 (new crate engine, 650 / 650) and eight speed auto being the next noteworthy builds by us... so stay tuned for those. While "traditional" rod building greys gracefully at the temples, this trend of saving interesting but weary old car bodies and perching them atop all fresh goodies... is strong and good. Safe to call that an industry now, I reckon. Genuine rodding nostalgia is priceless and has no substitute and I personally applaud loudest for stuff like Lets clean out the Garage... but this new modernizing trend is producing some rides that need no excuses and show no mercy. I can dig both. 8)
Matt

kb426

I spent way too much time making a project video today. After I receive a reply from the originator of the back ground music I used, I'll post it and you can tell me if I missed the mark. :)
TEAM SMART

Carnut

OK, I just got up at 0 dark 30 to go to the Derby Drivers License Office at 7am to get my license renewed for the next 4yrs, Then off to the Derby Walmart to get party supplies for my Birthday Party. Then I napped until 5pm so I can get up and watch B-J auction.

sirstude

I turned in my official retirement letter yesterday afternoon.  August 17 is my last official day.  The actual last day will probably be Aug 14 and then a trip to Good Guys in Spokane for the last days of the week.  I did let them talk me into staying 6 more months than I originally planned.
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

Arnold

Getting my computer fixed..been at the expert(I know NOTHING) for 2 days now.
Last time I used it I put in an old 3 Stooges dvd. Several days ago. Hasn't worked since :lol: The computer expert has NO IDEA what is wrong with it.
Windows won't even start :?:
Better half can't stop laughing :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "Arnold"Getting my computer fixed..been at the expert(I know NOTHING) for 2 days now.
Last time I used it I put in an old 3 Stooges dvd. Several days ago. Hasn't worked since :lol: The computer expert has NO IDEA what is wrong with it.
Windows won't even start :?:
Better half can't stop laughing :lol:  :lol:  :lol:

Did you try giving it a well placed slap to the forehead  :?:

Is it making a "nyuk-nyuk-nyuk" noise  :?:

Just trying to help.....  :lol:

Bob.. :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

purplepickup

Quote from: "Arnold"Getting my computer fixed..

Last time I used it I put in an old 3 Stooges dvd.
Have you considered a stooge got loose in there?
George

kb426

Fixed a flat on my Dakota. Not my idea of a good time. :) Parts came in for my son's dishwasher so I assembled the lower assembly. It's ready to go back together.
TEAM SMART

58 Yeoman

Quote from: "sirstude"I turned in my official retirement letter yesterday afternoon.  August 17 is my last official day.  The actual last day will probably be Aug 14 and then a trip to Good Guys in Spokane for the last days of the week.  I did let them talk me into staying 6 more months than I originally planned.

Hey Doug...you'll like retirement. Early congratulations.
I survived the Hyfrecator 2000.

"Life is what happens when you're making other plans."
1967 Corvair 500 2dr Hardtop
1967 Corvair 500 4dr Hardtop
Phil

idrivejunk

Quote from: "purplepickup"
Quote from: "Arnold"Getting my computer fixed..

Last time I used it I put in an old 3 Stooges dvd.
Have you considered a stooge got loose in there?

:lol:
Matt