Helpful Item Located ...

Started by UGLY OLDS, February 16, 2016, 10:30:59 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

UGLY OLDS

In my never ending quest to always try to help my RRT brothers in any way possible , I stumbled, (tripped?), on this little item & IMMEDIATELY thought of my friend Chimp....  :idea:

With all of the care & dedication that he shows on a daily basis, he is the ONLY person that could possibly get the true appreciation of using something like this  ...( Prolly needs it on a daily basis where he lives too.)  :roll:

Chimp ....This one's for YOU . :shock:  :P  8)  :lol:  :lol:

Bob... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

chimp koose

WHERE did you find that  ? Does it come in green ? KOOL!!!!! :D

kb426

TEAM SMART

Carps

You guys are weird, down this way we usually use a cocktail or champagne to break the ice?   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Carps

Yesterday is history, tomorrow is a mystery, today is a gift.

idrivejunk

Ha ha ha!  :lol: Kneeslapper thread. Flake fetish-ism.

In my teens I made bass boats with a cajun who, every time he dumped the alpha jewels in a new pail of gelcoat, would begin to stir and always say:

"Look at it spark and glit!"
Matt

chimp koose

Around here if you break the ice its cause you are fishing!

Carps

Quote from: "chimp koose"Around here if you break the ice its cause you are fishing!
Same here.   :D
Carps

river1

Since it is supposed to be 90 degrees here tomorrow, just what is this ice stuff you speak of?
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

chimp koose

Carps

Once again, same here, the purpose of 'fishing' with cocktails, champagne or similar as 'bait', is that something gets hard.    :wink:
Carps

chimp koose

You must be fishing for red snapper or sucker fish ! Catch and release or trophy fishing ? ( I think this thread has derailed )

Carps

That's Ok, it coulda been a lot worse.

I'm still trying to figure out what that thing really is and how it works.   :lol:  :lol:  :lol:
Carps

chimp koose

Should be used to scrape snow and ice off windows in the great white north . NOT to be confused with other acceptable devices for thumping on the bottom of gas tank to get pump started . This can result in broken windshields (RE my post in" daily driver wont start")

Carps

Considering this year is likely to be the coldest February on record (the temp in Melbourne has not gone over 95 degrees F and we usually get at least a couple of weeks around the 104-6 range), maybe I should consider getting me one of these nifty things?

Or even a box full, so I can corner the market, make a killing and become a squilionaire, once global un-warming sends all your white stuff down here.
Carps

chimp koose

Carps if you only get a box full you will be looking for more of them for yourself . I have owned MANY of them , they seem to disappear only to re appear in the summer . But really , if I bought a box full I would never remember where the box went when I needed another one . I bought three this year , one for each truck. Now I am using one I found from last year . In a pinch you can use your credit card as a scraper , I rarely loose my wallet .