what do we do with the BBQ

keep the trailer
1 (10%)
sell the trailer
9 (90%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: August 20, 2014, 12:28:44 PM

GPster

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"Those were great times and it was nice to enjoy the pictures - sorta like being there again.

George, thanks for sharing them with us today.

Charlie
I too enjoy those pictures. I enjoyed that time even though I had to be driven to those days rather than being confident enough to drive. I hoped at the start of the Crosley project that it would be more of the same and I tried to keep my contributions enough to make it a happening but different times has seemed to leave that project less enthusiastic. Maybe some new money in the til will get it re-started. GPster                                                                                         P.S. It's hard to believe that the little girl in the last picture is counting down time to be a mother. Good Luck on that!

slocrow

Was the "steamer" with that hubcap lid and burner stand part of the deal?
Thanks for the reminders George, you still take the best pics!  
Also, will Ken be remanded back to Craftsman status now that he's out of a job? :lol:
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

Ohio Blue Tip

I'll never be out of a job!  In fact I have to live to 100 just to get the started projects finished.
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

purplepickup

Quote from: "Charlie Chops 1940"Those were great times and it was nice to enjoy the pictures - sorta like being there again.

George, thanks for sharing them with us today.

Charlie
Yes those were some good times.  I sorted through a lot of pictures to post the ones I did in photobucket.  It made me realize how many people were around then that don't stop by here anymore.

And yes, Joe, it's hard to believe little Shelby is now a grown woman and almost a mother.
George

HotRodLadyCrusr

I learned to weld on that trailer.....alot of great memories in those photos.  I'm going to miss it.  Thanks for sharing George.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.