what do we do with the BBQ

keep the trailer
1 (10%)
sell the trailer
9 (90%)

Total Members Voted: 10

Voting closed: August 20, 2014, 12:28:44 PM

enjenjo

I took all the decorative licence plates off the BBQ trailer. If you want yours back, I will get it to you.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Crosley.In.AZ

Is the trailer on the local Craigs list ?  Watch out for guys named Jim... often a little wacky.

need a little cash for thw winter build daze.   Your shop had plenty of updates this summer as I recall
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

enjenjo

I believe we have the BBQ sold. he is supposed to pick it up friday.

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "enjenjo"I believe we have the BBQ sold. he is supposed to pick it up friday.

Sounds good.  I think this was a good idea on a couple levels or tripod or lazer level  :wink:    :wink:
Tony

enjenjo

Quote from: "Crosley"
Quote from: "enjenjo"I believe we have the BBQ sold. he is supposed to pick it up friday.

Sounds good.  I think this was a good idea on a couple levels or tripod or lazer level  :wink:    :wink:

He lives in your neighborhood, I'll give him your number. :roll:

enjenjo

The BBQ just left for Cave Creek Az. We got $800 for it.

phat rat

Hey Crosley now you can see it in person. Funny that's where I bought my 85 dually 4 years ago.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "phat rat"Hey Crosley now you can see it in person. Funny that's where I bought my 85 dually 4 years ago.

I've seen the BBQ trailer unit once when it was nearly new.  That was in Wendover near Bonneville Salt Flat area.

I thought Enjenjo  was shooting bs  on the subject.  Cave Creek?  I hope enjenjo receved cash
Tony

phat rat

Quote from: "phat rat"Hey Crosley now you can see it in person. Funny that's where I bought my 85 dually 4 years ago.

I thought Enjenjo  was shooting bs  on the subject.  Cave Creek?  I hope enjenjo receved cash

Are you saying people from Arizona are not to be trusted? LOL

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "phat rat"

Are you saying people from Arizona are not to be trusted? LOL

I was specific on Cave Creek
Tony

phat rat

I know I just couldn't help myself  :D

enjenjo

He paid cash so no problem.

purplepickup

I hope the new owner has as much camaraderie and good times as we've have had building and enjoying the trailer.  Many smiles and friendships came out of our many get-togethers.  I get a little lump in my throat to see it go.

Here's a couple pics.  I put many more photos of build days and using the trailer in a photobucket album here: http://s9.photobucket.com/user/hotrodpurple/library/RRT%20BBQ%20Trailer?sort=9&page=1
George

Charlie Chops 1940

Those were great times and it was nice to enjoy the pictures - sorta like being there again.

George, thanks for sharing them with us today.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

phat rat