A shocker

Started by phat rat, February 08, 2013, 11:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

purplepickup

Thanks for the update Charlie, and as they say.... "Get well soon" Jack!  You're gonna be hard to keep up with this summer with all that new plumbing.
George

moose

Thanks for the update Charlie! Please extend our best wishes to get back to it quickly!!

UGLY OLDS

Thanks for the update Charlie ... Tell him he now has to listen to the Dr. & not go rushing things ...

Bob ...  :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

phat46

Glad to hear that it went well, hopefully he's back on here soon!

Fat Cat

Glad he is doing well.

rooster

Bounce back Jack!!!

Arnold

Sounds like you are just like an old hot rod engine..getting a "valve job" :wink: Good Luck

river1

);b(  );b(  );b(  );b(  );b(
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

rumrumm

Best wishes, Jack!
Lynn
'32 3W

I write novels, too. https://lsjohanson.com

Charlie Chops 1940

UPDATE.

Jack was moved out of critical care yesterday evening. Now they can start torturing him. I talked to Carol this morning and she says he is doing very well. No estimate on when he will be heading home. He's in Mercy Hospital, Room #238, in Muskegon, MI.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

348tripower

Great news Charlie!
Don Colliau

oldbobsign

Glad everything went well!

Thank you for the reports Charlie.

Charlie Chops 1940

I went up and looked in on Jack today. He's moving  a little slow but we had a good chat. He's taking 2 or 3 walks each day. Thinks he may be released on Monday if all of the quick disconnects work okay. Says it hurts to cough.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

kb426

All my friends that have been split up the middle said they gave them a pillow to hug before they coughed. Unless they have changed the procedure, you are held together with wire.
TEAM SMART

57larry

best wishes for a great recovery