A shocker

Started by phat rat, February 08, 2013, 11:31:42 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

chimp koose

He will be told by the doctor to sit in the back seat when travelling by car. Coughing is bad ,an air bag can be fatal.

Uncle Bob

Good report Charlie.
Luck occurs when preparation and opportunity meet.

Wow! I must have been under a rock as I missed this post all together.Jack....I'm glad everything went well and you are on the mend! Charlie.....You're a pretty good guy to have around......make sure he follows doctors orders.We probably won't be able to keep up with the old fart after this :P Look forward to seeing you guys somewhere down the road this Spring/Summer!
"The one who dies with the most friends wins"

phat rat

Hey guys thanks for all the wells wishes and advise.Just got home awile ago and am super tired. Instead of a pillow this hospital gives you a good size teggy bear to clutch to your chest
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Mikej

Glad to hear you made it home. Mike

purplepickup

Quote from: "phat rat"Instead of a pillow this hospital gives you a good size teggy bear to clutch to your chest
I'd like to see a video of you having a coughing spell with Teddy :shock:

It's good to hear that you're on the mend Jack.
George

slocrow

That's all good news Jack, glad to hear you're on the mends. Will you still be Phat Rat on this board or will you now be known as Eric VonZipper er I mean Jack VonZipper. Heal well my friend...............
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

chopped

I'm closing in on 20 years since mine, you've got a lot of living left in ya.  Good luck.  Skip

UGLY OLDS

Good to hear you are home & on the mend ... :D

Do what the Dr. tells you & don't try to rush things .....  

Does Teddy go night-night with you  :?:  :lol:

( Wait til the grand kids see that ... :shock:    :lol:  )

My wife still has her "heart" shaped "coughing pillow" .  They are made by volunteers & donated to the hospital to pass out to heart surgury patients ....  8)

Get well soon ....

Bob ...... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Charlie Chops 1940

Glad you're home Jack. Talk to ya in a day or so.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

enjenjo

My wife still has her pillow too. I'm glad no duct tape was needed. :lol:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

phat rat

Sorry No PICTURES will be available. When I no longer need it it's going to be a nice present to give to a 4 yr old grandaughter. Sorry no zipper it's a nice straight line. If he was a bodyman the wouldn't show. As is, it's a nicely dressed seam. I don't know for sure how it'll be in the end but was told many times his lines are no more than a thin white line
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Uncle Bob

I don't know Jack.........maybe you should hang onto that Teddy bear so he can ride shotgun with you on those long tin hunting trips......

Hmmmm, that might be an idea for a movie!  Adult guy, hangin' with his Teddy............................nah, that's silly! ;)

Heal well.
Luck occurs when preparation and opportunity meet.

enjenjo

Quote from: "Uncle Bob"I don't know Jack.........maybe you should hang onto that Teddy bear so he can ride shotgun with you on those long tin hunting trips......

Hmmmm, that might be an idea for a movie!  Adult guy, hangin' with his Teddy............................nah, that's silly! ;)

Heal well.

Hanging with his teddy, or wearing his teddy? Jack does both :twisted:
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Mikej

If Jack  laughs as hard as I did at that, its going to hurt.  :lol: