New Guy here !!

Started by mokanracer, January 15, 2013, 04:32:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

mokanracer

From SE KS... Been a car guy for lots a years. Just last friday, I traded my 55 Chevy Belair for a 32 Ford Roadster. Thought perhaps I could find some help on questions and things that Id like to change on it. Well I,m starting off badly,as I dont know how to make my pic small enough to post.

Digger

Just when you think you are winning the Rat Race, along come faster rats!

Digger

enjenjo

Welcome to the RRT You have to be a member for a week I think, and have a minimum number of posts to post pictures, This is to minimize the spam. In the meantime, if you email the pictures to me, I can post them
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

Rrumbler

I have bumped into you before, somewhere on the I-Net.  Welcome.
Rrumbler - Older, grouchier, broken; but not completely dead, yet.

39deluxe

Welcome. There is a lot of knowledge here. Looking forward to seeing your pictures.

Tom

phat46

Welcome, looking forward to seeing pics of your '32.

GPster

This is a friendly group here. I've been here a number of years and no one has chased me away yet. I personally don't care what you look like. Just tell us more about the car so you'll get enough posts to send us a picture. GPster

Ernie Callen

Welcome to the group, fairly new member myself. bur I can tell you the info is good and the atmosphere friendly
Ernie

WZ JUNK

Welcome to the RRT.  I am not far away from you.  If we have not met personnally, I am looking forward to meeting you.  I have built and owned 3, 32 roadsters.  I would be glad to help anyway I can.

I run the old truck a few times every year at MOKAN.  I am not very good but I have fun.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

mokanracer

Appreciate the welcome. I cant even post an avatar. Im sure all my pics are too large. I sent the Administrator a bunch of pics, so that may show up. Yes I used to frquent Mokandragway Friday Nights for Test N Tune.  Its 1 3/4 hr haul from my house ,.. I ran my 55 there in 2003 at the club challange . Than built the 62 ChevyII and ran it quite abit. The 62 got featured on the Header for the Dragway  after I had it finished and painted.  Have it on Hamb and Cragis list Free Revs,etc, to sell. Gonna need some cash to make the changes to the 32 that I want. I look forward to cruising to the Nats next time around, if I have it set up like I want. Thx again..All..

mokanracer

Thanks to the administrator for that :)

mokanracer

Quote from: "WZ JUNK"Welcome to the RRT.  I am not far away from you.  If we have not met personnally, I am looking forward to meeting you.  I have built and owned 3, 32 roadsters.  I would be glad to help anyway I can.

I run the old truck a few times every year at MOKAN.  I am not very good but I have fun.

John
Looked at your sig link :) Awesome ride ,that Studebaker..

mokanracer

Quote from: "mokanracer"From SE KS... Been a car guy for lots a years. Just last friday, I traded my 55 Chevy Belair for a 32 Ford Roadster. Thought perhaps I could find some help on questions and things that Id like to change on it. Well I,m starting off badly,as I dont know how to make my pic small enough to post.
1st issue is the need of side windows made that will fit my top and Duvall winsheld.

phat rat

Welcome. Looking at your Nova I know I've run  across you somewhere on the net. A gun forumn possibly?
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

mokanracer

I bet it was,I remember an Otis? I belong to a few gun forums.