New Guy here !!

Started by mokanracer, January 15, 2013, 04:32:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

idrivejunk

Thats a mighty fine lookin deuce!  8)  I like it.
Matt

phat rat

Quote from: "mokanracer"I bet it was,I remember an Otis? I belong to a few gun forums.

No not Otis. I don't go by Phat Rat on those forumns. I'm wondering if it was a couple years or better ago on Elsiepea. I pm'd you about Mokan and that I'd been there a couple of times for the Hamb Drags
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Welcome aboard.  I get to MoKan every August for the HAMB Drags.  Maybe I'll see ya there.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

mokanracer

Quote from: "phat rat"
Quote from: "mokanracer"I bet it was,I remember an Otis? I belong to a few gun forums.

No not Otis. I don't go by Phat Rat on those forumns. I'm wondering if it was a couple years or better ago on Elsiepea. I pm'd you about Mokan and that I'd been there a couple of times for the Hamb Drags
Yes I belonged to ElsieP for a good while.. We got the what do you drive thread. Started. That was fun.. Yes I remember you asking me about Hamb now. Small world..I,ve got the 62 and 55 listed on Hamb now. For some time..

phat rat

Quote from: "mokanracer"
Quote from: "phat rat"

Yes I belonged to ElsieP for a good while.. We got the what do you drive thread. Started. That was fun.. Yes I remember you asking me about Hamb now. Small world..I,ve got the 62 and 55 listed on Hamb now. For some time..

Yes that's it, now I remember that thread.

mokanracer

Phatrat........I posted the elsie pea link in my signature. I,m still a member there. wasnt sure as its been a long time now. Was a utube link I had posted of starting the 62,I had forgotten that too.

phat rat

Quote from: "mokanracer"Phatrat........I posted the elsie pea link in my signature. I,m still a member there. wasnt sure as its been a long time now. Was a utube link I had posted of starting the 62,I had forgotten that too.

I haven't been there in a long time either. I went over and checked and am still registered. Sent you a pm there for id

mokanracer

Well the trunk opens electrically. Has a mtr ,of course the battery is in there. Its all be hind removable covers. If the battery went dead, I would be in trouble. So 1st thing I,m doing is fabbing a battery terminal remotely under the back of the car. Cant believe the builders didnt add this when the 32 was being built.

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

mokanracer

Quote from: "enjenjo"like this?

Yes,I had an extra pair of those in my cuboard. Gonna use a piece of alum "L"  bracket and using the 2  exsisiting mounting bolts for the end of the fuel tank to mount the bracket under neath.  Thank you for responding.

mokanracer

Think I dont like my Avatar. Maybe if it wasnt moving, but is a distraction :)

GPster

Yes,I had an extra pair of those in my cuboard. Gonna use a piece of alum "L"  bracket and using the 2  exsisiting mounting bolts for the end of the fuel tank to mount the bracket under neath.  Thank you for responding.
Would it be wise to fasten full amperage 12 volt connection fasteners to a fuel tank mount? GPster

mokanracer

Quote from: "GPster"

Would it be wise to fasten full amperage 12 volt connection fasteners to a fuel tank mount? GPster
These are completely insulated by the design, Have used them on many cars. But I dbl checked that area ,as Im gonna be putting full exhaust on the 32. Any who.. that area ,isnt available. It has a sunken area on the floor under that tank mount ,that I hadnt noticed before. But need to find a piece of metal under there near the battery ,,,Hopfully that I can use. That battery dies,I would be up the creek.

Mikej

My car didn't have any way to manually open the doors from the inside. That was the first thing I fixed. My hood sides come off so I can charge at the Alt. or at the starter. I also have a hidden wire to pull to open the door from the outside of the car.