NEW BUILD DAY

Started by enjenjo, November 27, 2012, 08:57:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

When do we want to do the next build day? I am thinking the week after Christmas might work. But another time might work better. Let me know what you want.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

purplepickup

That should work for me, as long as it's not New Year's Eve.

Oh, don't forget the end of the world might be 12/21 unless they update the Mayan calendar before then. :roll:
George

39deluxe

I should be available on the 29th or 30th. Maybe not real early on the 29th if I work late.

Tom

HotRodLadyCrusr

I vote for Sunday the 30th.
Your topless crusn buddy, Denise

Looking for old good for nothing flathead heads to use for garden project.

GPster

I'm on the library's computor and my calendar is at home and my socil secretary is at work. I read this question a week ago but our computor is ? It will probably be tomorrow till I have an answer but it seems like a good idea. GPster

GPster

Due to the time of the year and the Holidays involved, the mileage and the time required for me to make the trip, good sense has me reconsidering my reply. I won't make a 30th build day. GPster

enjenjo

Ok, lets plan on dec 30, unless the world ends on the 21st

enjenjo

It's a week off, the weather looks good at this point. I would like to know how many to expect for food, and organizing work. So those who will be here, please sound off.

purplepickup

I'm planning to be there.  

I haven't contributed to the food the last few times so I'll get a couple of pizza's to help out if that works for you.
George

enjenjo

Quote from: "purplepickup"I'm planning to be there.  

I haven't contributed to the food the last few times so I'll get a couple of pizza's to help out if that works for you.

That works for me.

HotRodLadyCrusr

I'm coming and I'll bring cookies.

HotRodLadyCrusr

Just making sure we're still on for tomorrow.

enjenjo

moose

Sorry I am not able to make it again...Family committments

39deluxe

I wanted to come but I'm in the middle of a wiring project I have to finish this weekend. I had to chase pieces yesterday or I would have been done.

Tom