Previous topic - Next topic

348tripower

May be a bit early but who is going?
Don Colliau

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

phat rat

I'll be in the swapmeet.
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

UGLY OLDS

The Mrs & I will be there ...Prolly Thursday for "Set-up" as normal ...  :D

The rest of our group normally comes on Friday ...... :?

Bob........ :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

1800guy

I'll be there Saturday or Sunday - this is the first time that it has not conflicted with the wife's and my annual joint vacation.  Maybe I can put some faces to the names or cars I see here.
My project is 90% finished, with only 90% to go.

papastoyss

Good Lord willing & the creeks don't rise my better half & I will be  there with the Street Rodder /Lokar Road Tour group.Red candy 40 Ford coupe . Where will I find the RRT bunch? After reading about previous rainouts there we're certainly bring umbrellas!
grandchildren are your reward for not killing your teenagers!

Charlie Chops 1940

I'll be displaying vintage parts from my parts museum in the swap meet. I will have these parts for sale...not just for looking at.

I will have the  amazing, most picked up, and looked at wood rimmed steering wheel ever from the STREET ROD Nationals in Louisville. OBT and I personally counted the number of pickups and it exceeded 5,000. There are probably fingerprints on it from 3 or 4 of Americas most wanted criminals. A certificate of Authenticity to this fact can be provided....

See ya all there.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

n.c.rodder

I'll be helping with set up at the fairgrounds on Wednesday & Thursday. Working the Streets of Rods on Friday & Saturday. And helping with the Circle of Winners on Sunday. Busy, busy  ,busy...............But I wouldn't have it any other way :D  :D

Mike
Till we meet - On the street

enjenjo

On this map  http://www.kalcounty.com/parks/expo/Expo%20Center%20and%20Fairground%20Map.pdf we will be located on the west lawn, just across the street to the north of barns 18 and 19.

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "enjenjo"On this map  http://www.kalcounty.com/parks/expo/Expo%20Center%20and%20Fairground%20Map.pdf we will be located on the west lawn, just across the street to the north of barns 18 and 19.

WOW ... I hope they didn't tear down the rest room building next to barn # 8 ... That's going to make for a LONG walk ...  :shock:

Bob.... :wink:

enjenjo

There is a restroom at the top left corner, has been for some time, closer than the one by barn 8.

29abone

I plan to be there Sat, and maybe Fri.

Larry
Larry

The joy is in the journey.

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: enjenjoThere is a restroom at the top left corner, has been for some time, closer than the one by barn 8.[/quote
]

I always thought the one by building #8 was the closest to the grandstands, food  &  swap meet ...  Handy when the "need" arrises ... :lol:

Bob ...... :wink:

348tripower

The rest room by building 8 is gone.  There is a new one located in the south west end on the new hall addition.
Don Colliau

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: "348tripower"The rest room by building 8 is gone.  There is a new one located in the south west end on the new hall addition.

I remember that one from last year ..  :idea:    A  " Four Holer"  with a line out the door .... :lol:  :lol:

Don ....Did you ever get your house repairs completed ???  

Bob...... :wink: