Local gasoline prices

Started by Crosley.In.AZ, February 05, 2011, 03:27:51 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

tom36

$ 3.29 at a new station just opened - $3.34 at others in southern New Hampshire.  Tom...

Rrumbler

Prices are creeping up out here in Sin City; saw anywhere from $3.29 to $3.46 yesterday while out and about.
Rrumbler - Older, grouchier, broken; but not completely dead, yet.

jaybee

Big jump here, all at once it's $3.249 for Ethanol blend.
Rudeness is the weak man's imitation of strength. Eric Hoffer  (1902 - 1983)

Crosley.In.AZ

3.16 at local Costco...  other stations in the area run 10 -14 cents higher for regular gasoline
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Digger

Went from 3.19 to 3.59 this week. Don't know what it is across the river in Iowa--usually 20-30 cents cheaper. :(
Just when you think you are winning the Rat Race, along come faster rats!

Digger

river1

Quote from: "Digger"Went from 3.19 to 3.59 this week. Don't know what it is across the river in Iowa--usually 20-30 cents cheaper. :(

Is that a state tax thing or other factors?

I paid $3.23 the other day at Costco

later jim
Most people have a higher than average number of legs.

Rrumbler

$3.40 with a nickel off yesterday; $76 to fill the truck.
Rrumbler - Older, grouchier, broken; but not completely dead, yet.

Charlie Chops 1940

$3.75 here Friday morning. May be down a few cents by now but I haven't been out since then.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

Digger

Quote from: "river1"
Quote from: "Digger"Went from 3.19 to 3.59 this week. Don't know what it is across the river in Iowa--usually 20-30 cents cheaper. :(

Is that a state tax thing or other factors?

I paid $3.23 the other day at Costco

later jim

I don't really know, pricing around here is really strange sometimes.
There are 2 towns nearby (both in Illinois) that are just divided by a river and sometimes the Shell station on one side will be around ten cents higher than the one on the other side and they are both owned by the same distributor--Go Figure :?:
Just when you think you are winning the Rat Race, along come faster rats!

Digger

40 Chev Coupe

3.70 today in northern Wisconsin.

Crosley.In.AZ

3.20 a gallon local Costco for a week now.. higher outside of town
Tony

phat46

I think it's about 100 RMB per liter here in Suzhuo, hard to tell though it's all like Chinese to me!  :lol:

Crosley.In.AZ

Gasoline prices have been crazy busy on my side of town at local Costco.  Up 3 cents a few days, down two cents... then up more, then drop one cent.

Paid 3.25 a gallon thursday evening , it had hit 3.29 a gallon last week.  i've seen it as high as 3.45 at regular gasoline stations for regular grade
Tony

enjenjo

Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

rooster

St. Louis

01/15/14...309.9
02/15........312.9
03/15........337.9