Kalamazoo

Started by enjenjo, August 25, 2010, 08:36:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

Only a couple weeks off. Who is planning on going? I put the licence on the BBQ today, and getting the Marlin ready to tow it.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

phat rat

I'll be there but in the swap not with the cpe
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

Ohio Blue Tip

I'll be there as always.
Ken
Some people try to turn back their odometers
Not me, I want people to know "why" I look this way.
I\'ve traveled a long way and some of the
roads weren\'t paved.

Ken

348tripower

Red and I will be there. What would you like people to bring for the BBQ trailer?
Don
Don Colliau

mopar2dr

I'll be there, if I can get all the pieces back on the old Dodge. Covered it in hot-rod black, and putting in a new headliner. With the Mustang to drive, I have not had the the ole girl yet this year. The Wed. evening cruise-in at the Gilmore Car Museum has grown to an average of 250 to 300 vehicles, and it's free and open.
I got lost in thought, it was unfamiliar territory!

Charlie Chops 1940

I'll be in the swap meet again this year. Look for my pal in the black cowboy hat!

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!

moose

Barring any suprises changing out the flexplate and starter I will be there starting Thursday night.

Tim

UGLY OLDS

I will be there as always ....Hopefully not alone ..( Mrs Ugly may have a new job & no time off ..... :cry: )

See Ya There ...... 8)

Bob........ :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

phat rat

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"Mrs Ugly may have a new job & no time off  

See Ya There ...... 8)

Bob........ :wink:

If she sees that remark you may not be out of the hospital in time too go. :lol:   :lol:  :lol:
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

n.c.rodder

I'll be there. Thursday fairgrounds set up. Friday & Saturday, Streets of Rods. And Sunday helping park the winners. I'm usually busy all weekend :shock: .......But * it sure is FUN!!! :D

Mike
Till we meet - On the street

phat46

Not gonna make it again this year. I'm still sulking about them letting the late models in.  :(  Besides I have to pick up the kids and the new grandson at the airport on Saturday morning, I wouldn't miss that for winning the givaway car!!!  :lol:  :D  :lol:

Fuzzy

Definitely Saturday--possibly Friday also.

Fuzz
No billet for this kid!

freddrew

I leave Wednesday to line up across the road in the field for a good camp site.  1929 Ford Roadster Pickup (flat black with teal green roof).

Fred Drew
Fred

slocrow

I'm going to really miss you boys............again. High school 50th the same weekend. Have fun and good weather. Somebody post some group pics after the fact, please.        Frank
Tell the National Guard to mind the grocery store...

phat46

Quote from: "freddrew"I leave Wednesday to line up across the road in the field for a good camp site.  1929 Ford Roadster Pickup (flat black with teal green roof).

Fred Drew

You just like to get the bargain on the "Hydro"... :D