Kalamazoo

Started by enjenjo, August 25, 2010, 08:36:28 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

I talked to Purple Pickup today, he will be there thursday with the canopy. We'll need some help setiing it up. About 3 pm.

Josh and his girlfriend waxed the Marlin today, looks great.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

UGLY OLDS

Quote from: enjenjoI talked to Purple Pickup today, he will be there thursday with the canopy. We'll need some help setiing it up. About 3 pm.

I will do my best to be there ....You can explain to my lovely wife what needs to be done ..... She will be happy to help.... :lol:  :lol:  8)  

Bob........... :wink:
1940 Oldsmobile- The "Ugly Olds"
1931 Ford sedan- Retirement project

***** First Member of Team Smart*****

Danimal

Never been but the discussion with the boys and bride is Saturday. Edie has to go to Frankenmuth so she can go north and we can go west.

WZ JUNK

Have a great time.  I want to go someday and this event is on the Junk brothers list.   I will be thinking of all of you this weekend.  For those of  you who enjoy the suds, have a cold adult beverage for me.

I hope it does not rain.  I understand that in the past it has came a rain shower or two.

John
WZ JUNK
Chopped 48 Chevy Truck
Former Crew chief #974 1953 Studebaker   
Past Bonneville record holder B/BGCC 249.9 MPH

UGLY OLDS

QuoteI hope it does not rain.  I understand that in the past it has came a rain shower or two.

That's part of the show .... :?   It's pre-arranged every year to keep the dust down in the swap meet area ... :roll:  :roll:

Bob......... :wink:

phat rat

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"
Quote.

It's pre-arranged every year to keep the dust down in the swap meet area ... :roll:  :roll:

Bob......... :wink:

Yes but he got over zealous two years ago. It really wasn't that dusty
Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

phat46

Just because they nicknamed it "The poncho Nationals" one lousy year it has this reputation for rain..... :D  That was the year i was camping and had bought a bare metal '46 Chevy hood at the swap meet the first day....[/i]

UGLY OLDS

QuoteThat was the year i was camping and had bought a bare metal '46 Chevy hood at the swap meet the first day....[/i]
[/quote]

An awning ....  8)    Now that's thinkin' ahead  .... :shock:

Bob...... :wink:

enjenjo

phat rat

Some days it\'s not worth chewing through the restraints.

enjenjo

We had a good time today. Now too many  newer cars, a bunch of 50s and 60s, but only a few newer than that. And, for the most part, the newer cars are owned by the same people who came in the past.

Charlie Chops 1940

Friday was a good swap meet day. Unloaded this morning and had it all back in the trailer by noon-ish. Rain and more rain. A good week end nonetheless. Will relax in the motel tonight and probably head home in the morning. Sunday is usually a lost swap day anyway.

Charlie
A good friend will come and bail you out of jail...but, a true friend will be sitting next to you saying. "Wow...that was fun!"

Poster geezer for retirement....

A Hooligan!