What are you doing today?

Started by enjenjo, April 23, 2010, 04:57:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

kb426

I'm leaving for Pueblo in a few minutes. NSRA.
TEAM SMART

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"
Quote from: "Crosley"
Quote from: "UGLY OLDS"Tony ..... What's the "canister" type thing hanging off the left rear of the trans ???

Bob .... :wink:

That is the solenoid for the trans brake.

What does it activate inside the trans ???

Bob.... :wink:

the transbrake valve is pushed by the solenoid.
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

Crosley.In.AZ

the General Manager's  stolen truck was recovered late tuesday after being stolen from the shop on monday.  

The Mexican coyotes abandoned the truck when it ran out of fuel in Maricopa AZ. The bed of the truck had water containers, hi-lift jacks, tools, fix-a-flat cans. Police said this was common equip the illegal drug running  coyotes use.  The illegals did not think to stop and fuel up the truck since the owner remembers the tank was at less than 1/4 full
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

enjenjo

Went to the National Threshers Reunion today with both my sons, and most of the grandkids. Looked at old steam engines, operating a sawmill, and tons of old farm tractors.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

32coupe

I had some fun trying to make this big lump fit my coupe.................

I had to fabricate new engine mounts and relocate the trans mount further forwards to fit the T700 in
If you can\'t fix it with a hammer, you\'ve got an electrical problem

chimp koose

rained out of a 2 day race meet this weekend. :cry:

kb426

It was a little warm in Pueblo. When I came through Las Animas Co. it was 110 degrees. This was 4:30 pm. The show was good. I think they said 2049 entries. If any of my pics came out good enough to do justice to the cars, I'll post them tomorrow. Hope you all had a great weekend.
TEAM SMART

phat46

Went to my first carshow this year. it seems now that I'm "retired" I don't have time to do anything. i could only got for about three hours because i promised my daughter I'd figure out why her car had a big "clunk" noise in the back. ( broken exhaust hanger) While I was at the show my brother called me and wanted me to go with him to check out a car for his college bound daughter. Total time at the show was about 1.5 hrs......but I managed to give away my old '46 Chevy front suspension that has been residing at the front of my shop for about 16 years... :D

Boyd Who

I've been busy with work and household stuff lately, but yesterday I found some time to start taking apart my donor truck. With a little luck I'll be able to pull the engine & trans out of it this coming weekend. Once that's done I can send the rest of it to the crusher and get my backyard back.

enjenjo

Installed Air conditioning in the shop today. It makes a big difference. :D

kb426

It's 112 here today. I'm waiting a while before going to the shop.
TEAM SMART

Rrumbler

:shock:  :?
Spent the morning getting ready for company, and making plans to help a couple of "kids" get hitched "Las Vegas Style" tomorrow or Sunday.  Bestest friends from California called last evening and told us their 33yo son wants to make an honest man of himself.  It's beyond my ken, but we can't opt out because we've known him all his life and he considers us to be family, and we're already here in THE "destination city".  Gonna be an interesting weekend.   :shock:  :wink:
Rrumbler - Older, grouchier, broken; but not completely dead, yet.

sirstude

Finish installing new florescent tubes in the garage.  Probably will add a few more fixtures.  Then going to start hanging sheet metal from everywhere so I can prime and guide coat it.
1965 Impala SS  502
1941 Olds

Watcher of #974 1953 Studebaker Bonneville pas record holder B/BGCC 249.945 MPH.  He sure is FAST

www.theicebreaker.us

enjenjo

Getting ready for the graduation party.

57larry

about 90 degrees today, finished putting a fuel pump on one of the kids pickup