new build day

Started by enjenjo, March 09, 2010, 10:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

GPster

I'm good for the 15th or the 16th if you want to have it on Sunday. GPster

purplepickup

I'd vote for a Saturday so I can combine a stop at Cabela's into the trip.  Their Sunday hours are short.

My mom is moving in May and will need my help packing and building some special needs things at her new house.  I don't know her schedule yet but I can take a day off for the build whenever you plan it.
George

enjenjo

It just dawned on me that Billetproof is that weekend, and I am planning on being there. So we have to pick another day. It is going to be tough.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

39deluxe

If we can decide which Saturday I'll try to schedule a vacation day.

tom

enjenjo

How about the 22nd? I am not aware of any thing that weekend.

39deluxe

That should work for me.

Tom

GPster

On the first look that may not work for me. Linda has to be out of town that weekend and the three days it will take me out of the house may be a little hard to cover. I'm still working out particulars but don't see a solution yet. GPster

enjenjo

Well, I can't come up with a better day. We may have to wait until fall to do the vext one, or do it without Joe.

purplepickup

The 22nd works for me.  My brother and his 4th wife are redoing their wedding vows on that day and putting frame rails under the crosley sounds like one hell of a better way to spend the day :lol:

BTW, he has redone vows with two of his other wives too.  Probably has something to do with my lack of enthusiasm...
George

moose

Sorry Guys,

I won't be able to make it on the 22nd. That is my weekend to work....Much rather work onth Crosley but they wont let us off on the scheduled weekends. At least I still have a job!

Tim

39deluxe

I got the 22nd off so if we get together that's fine. If not there is always the NASCAR All Star race to watch.

GPster

Things are making a turn for the better(?). Linda has a friend that she went all through school with that has moved back to Ohio after spending 45 years elsewhere (California). Her and her two sisters are coming for a weekend visit and maybe Swanton would be far enough away. I just need to check with that Bed and Breakfast (lunch, dinner) to see if the North Bedroom is open. GPster

enjenjo

enjenjo

So the build day will be coming up this next saturday, who all will be here?

GPster

I'll appear late Friday afternoon. Looking forward to it. GPster