new build day

Started by enjenjo, March 09, 2010, 10:26:36 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

58Apache

Where and what are you working on frank?

I am hoping to get started on my 58 Apache Dually frame swap/graft soon. Still working on the interior of the Chevelle for now to prepare it for Louisville.

Danimal

We'll try for the 11th as well. Court has FFA competition during the following week so he may be "studying" or "practicing" or whatever it is they decide to call it.

moose

Sorry :cry:  Frank but I won't be able to make the 11th. Hope the weather is good and you guys make good progress...

enjenjo

Coming up this sunday.It's supposed to ba a nice day, we can get a lot done.

How many are planning to be here?
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

GPster

I'm planning on being there. Yesterday I treated the truck to an oil change and a set of plug wires (four cylinders eight wires, must be an engine out of an airplane). I tried to get my neighbor to change the light bulbs in the dash. With the check engine light on every time you turn on the ignition I am afraid it will burn out and I won't know to be worried. GPster

purplepickup

Quote from: "enjenjo"Coming up this sunday.
How many are planning to be here?
Me :D
George

39deluxe

I'm planning on being there. Not sure how early though.

Tom

enjenjo

Another one in the books. Tom, George, and Joe were here. we installed the quarters and refined some of the other parts of the body, and got a good start on the frame.

39deluxe

It was said that maybe everyone would be too busy to have another build day very soon with spring and summer arriving.  I don't know about the rest of you but I'm rather anxious to lay the side rails on this thing. It seems to me that some members with running cars could actually show up in something other than their daily drivers. That way the rest of us have something to look at while enjoying some outdoor grilling.

Due to some changes in plans I will be moving a few vacation days around and may have some Saturdays open. Who's interested in planning a laying of the rails day?

Tom

enjenjo

I'm up for it if any one else wants to.

GPster

I wondered if it was about time to break out the Barbeque Trailer. Thanks to Cheryl we eat well on our build days but the trailer does bring out more hungry souls. Might even get the cook out of hibernation. The news tonight said Toledo had 64 degrees tody. While they were saying it I was waiting for the furnace to come on because it was 49 and wet here. The weekend of May 8-9 might be a little tight for me but I can probably work it out if I need to. GPster

Danimal

purplepickup

I'm up for another one this spring. 8)
George

enjenjo

enjenjo

How about the 15th? the 8th is mothers day.