Next build day

Started by enjenjo, January 03, 2010, 04:28:11 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

enjenjo

Quote from: "ACEMAN419"im planning on being there i adjusted my plans so i could al

Cool, fresh meat. Don't bring your boots, tennies are OK this time.
Welcome to hell. Here's your accordion.

ACEMAN419

haha   i have some big yellow ones now

enjenjo

Ok, looks like we have 4, plus Fatcat and me. That should work. Weather forcast is sunny and in the 50s. Menu is sloppy joes, and various salads, plus chips. We'll figure on a 10 am start, come when you can.

Any one else that shows up will be put to work too.

purplepickup

Quote from: "enjenjo"Menu is sloppy joes, and various salads, plus chips..
I'll bring a dish to help out with lunch....no, not an empty one :wink:
George

Crosley.In.AZ

Quote from: "purplepickup"
Quote from: "enjenjo"Menu is sloppy joes, and various salads, plus chips..

I'll bring a dish to help out with lunch....no, not an empty one :wink:

there is a blond  joke in there some where.

:shock:
Tony

Plutophobia (Fear of money)

purplepickup

Quote from: "Crosley"
there is a blond  joke in there some where.

:shock:
:lol: That was funny!  :lol:
George

Danimal

The boys and I are planning. Trying to get another one or two as well.

enjenjo

Quote from: "Danimal"The boys and I are planning. Trying to get another one or two as well.

That would be cool.

enjenjo

Joe is here, ready to work. It's started.

Danimal

Court's sick. Eli and I will be there shortly. Maybe with help.

39deluxe

On my way. Just got up about an hour ago.

Tom

Danimal

How did it turn out? We ended up getting a few things done here after we came home.

Ready for the next build day but we'll do more at that one!

enjenjo

Good build day. We got the quarter window panels cut for the chop, quarter panels hung on the jig.  The four link brackets are welded to the rear axle housing, ready for the ends.

Hopefully it's a bit warmer for the next build day, we can get started on the frame.

Pictures later.

purplepickup

I agree with enjenjo.  It was a good day.  Weather was sunny and around 50 which ain't bad for this time of year around here.  It was nice to see everyone again too.

I didn't take very many pictures but here's a few that show the rear window panels chop and a pic of the rear housing after welding on the short tubes and brackets.

We probably should start an album to consolidate build pics to have them from the start all in one place.

The crew in the "takin a break" picture below are, left to right, GPster(Joe), 39deluxe(Tom), Fat Cat(Frank), HotRodGirl(Shelby), enjenjo(Frank), and ACEMAN419(Al).
George

moose

George,
Thanks for posting the pics. Sorry I could not make this one...Looks like good progress was made.

I was in Chicago at thw World of Wheels car show with the Chicago Brushmasters. They held a charity Pinstripers Panel Jam to raise funds for the Ronald McDonald House. Last I heard the total was well over $40,00.00 with 1 auction yet to be held when we left.

Will try hard to make the next one!

Tim